Formula One

It's still Lewis and Max at the top though.
It will be all season. The difference IMO is that even though I like Bottas, he's not being as good a teammate right now to Lewis as Checho is being for Max.

It will be all season. The difference IMO is that even though I like Bottas, he's not being as good a teammate right now to Lewis as Checho is being for Max.
Bottas is in a lame duck season. I don’t blame him for not rolling over for Lewis. He’s gotta try and make himself as appealing as possible to get as good of a ride as possible. It’s similar to when Kevin Harvick was leaving RCR. He trashed the Dillon brothers(RC’s grandkids) and wasn’t much of a teammate for Jeff Burton and Paul Menard(though a lot of that was because he was generally 10-15 spots ahead of them on track), and clearly wasn’t happy, but he still put together a great season and was alive for the championship in the final race. Landed a better ride and started dominating

Lando Norris got fucked on a bad 5 sec penalty call. Verstappen just on a whole other level. Picks up so much speed on turns compared to everyone else.

Lando Norris got fucked on a bad 5 sec penalty call. Verstappen just on a whole other level. Picks up so much speed on turns compared to everyone else.
That was a shit call.

Perez went wide, Norris never touched him and has the right to make the corner. NASCAR is at Road America today, guarantee you something similar happens today, and it'll be tough titty said the kitty for the driver that put himself off track.

Verstappen is on another level this year. Too bad he had that tire puncture in Azerbaijan

That was a shit call.

Perez went wide, Norris never touched him and has the right to make the corner. NASCAR is at Road America today, guarantee you something similar happens today, and it'll be tough titty said the kitty for the driver that put himself off track.
Dude should’ve finished P2 which would have pretty incredible. He even said before the race they didn’t they had the car to hold everyone off and figured they’d drop a few.

Verstappen is on another level this year. Too bad he had that tire puncture in Azerbaijan

Too bad Lewis hit the magic button or it would be a lot closer.

The RB car is the best car right now.

180 degrees from last year.

Still expect a better showing from MB at Silverstone.

Meanwhile I tied a white ribbon on Panzerwagon's antenna and went for a Participatory cruise after I watched the race.

Dude should’ve finished P2 which would have pretty incredible. He even said before the race they didn’t they had the car to hold everyone off and figured they’d drop a few.

He let Lewis by on pace.

Norris kept almost within hailing distance but if Hamilton hadn't gotten damaged P2 was his.

I missed the first part of the race. What happened to Max?

And Hamilton nearly did it again to Leclerc

Hope Max is good to go for Hungary. Pretty scary looking hit.

Yeah, some dude on TRB was calling for Hamilton to be suspended a race.
I’m all for drivers being aggressive but there did seem to be a bit of recklessness there. But I also don’t want them going to harsh on penalties, to where drivers become a lot more passive.

I’m all for drivers being aggressive but there did seem to be a bit of recklessness there. But I also don’t want them going to harsh on penalties, to where drivers become a lot more passive.
I grew up around dirt tracks and NASCAR was my first love, I'm a rubbin's racin kind of guy.

they say he took a 51G crash!:shocked:

And Hamilton nearly did it again to Leclerc

Boo hoo.

Max was at least partly to blame for the wreck. And it was a good one.

All year he'd been daring Lewis to not lift. Be careful what you wish for.

Time for a Panzerwagon victory lap!!

20200811_Mercedes-Benz-E63-Wagon_0006.jpg