Formula One

I’ll always be impressed with F1 teams being able to get all their equipment across the world in a week.

Before my time, NASCAR had an exhibition race is Australia. Neil Bonnett won the week before in Richmond, won the exhibition in Australia and then won the next week in Rockingham. Think NASCAR has only left North America one since then for an exhibition in Japan.(not counting NASCAR’s European Series obviously)

I’ll always be impressed with F1 teams being able to get all their equipment across the world in a week.

Before my time, NASCAR had an exhibition race is Australia. Neil Bonnett won the week before in Richmond, won the exhibition in Australia and then won the next week in Rockingham. Think NASCAR has only left North America one since then for an exhibition in Japan.(not counting NASCAR’s European Series obviously)
I'm the same. I found a video on YouTube of the logistics and how they move everything. It's a couple of years old, but I'd assume it's the same now.

I'm the same. I found a video on YouTube of the logistics and how they move everything. It's a couple of years old, but I'd assume it's the same now.

I’ll give that a view when I can get to a computer

I’m confused. I thought the Canadian Grand Lrix was tomorrow? Google F1 Schedule and that’s what it says, but I’m hearing next week in France is the next race

Russell to MB rumours abound.

I’ve watched a couple videos saying Williams could see a bit of a comeback next year. Williams is the Roush of F1 it seems
With new ownership, I think they will be making progress. I love Frank Williams, but his stubborn decisions (plus internal politics etc) are the reason for their downfall.

No shit Sherlock...

Haas is Comedy Central.

I read Hamilton will get a new chassis and Bottas will inherit Hamilton's.

Not certain if it's brand spanking new or not, or only different?

Hamilton did about all he could, but Red Bull had the better strategy

For sure. Hamilton was dumbfounded after the race yesterday and had no idea how they could make up any of that time for the next race.
I’ve made a small fortune betting on Hamilton the last few years, but can’t keep doing it now. Red Bull has passed Mercedes for now

I’ve made a small fortune betting on Hamilton the last few years, but can’t keep doing it now. Red Bull has passed Mercedes for now
I don't think it'll last like this, but RB didn't just pass them. Yesterday they were in a whole other class than anyone else.

It's still Lewis and Max at the top though.