Formula One

I too suspect this is Valtteri's swan song. But he doesn't create conflict in the team. Russell might.

Still think they should poach Norris instead. Like they did with Hamilton.

Last edited:
I too suspect this is Valtteri's swan song. But he doesn't create conflict in the team. Russell might.

Still think they should poach Norris instead. Like they did with Hamilton.
I thought I heard Norris has resigned with his team.

Contracts are made to be bought out.

McLaren would get cash.

Like they did when MB poached Lewis from them.
yeah I dont have any idea how driver contracts are dealt with in F1.

yeah I dont have any idea how driver contracts are dealt with in F1.

Like any other contract.

Can be bought out or traded for.

But if you don't sign him you get nothing.

The difference is Lewis wanted to go, Norris is happy at Mclaren. Besides, if Russell created conflict, wouldn’t Norris?
I think it’s Russell to Mercedes next season, Hamilton won’t be there forever maybe another season or two, Mercedes will be looking towards the future. The fact that Mercedes was able to yank him out of the Williams to sub for Hamilton tells me he’s next.

The difference is Lewis wanted to go, Norris is happy at Mclaren. Besides, if Russell created conflict, wouldn’t Norris?
I think it’s Russell to Mercedes next season, Hamilton won’t be there forever maybe another season or two, Mercedes will be looking towards the future. The fact that Mercedes was able to yank him out of the Williams to sub for Hamilton tells me he’s next.

You never know till you know.

Norris is a different bloke than Russell.

And because Hamilton won't be there forever, I think Norris is a better long term option for MB.

I also think Norris if given an opportunity would jump at an MB ride.

Just like Dutchy would.

Lando and George are both great young drivers with tremendous upside and potential. I'd take either.

I think Lando likes the direction Mclaren are going and it's why he resigned, and also Mclaren knew others would be sniffing around
so they got him locked down quickly.

I watched a video on George on youtube (will find it again and post the link), he kind of reminds me of Niki Lauda in that he is very involved with and understands the engineering etc of the cars, not saying other drivers don't or aren't, but of the young group involved now, he seems to be involved the most.

Either way, I think in the next few years, we will see both of them on the podium a lot.

MB properly shitting the bed in Baku. Hamilton 1 second adrift, Bottas a further second back.

No Panzerwagon victory laps this weekend methinks.

I thought Alonso had some decent points in his interview.

You wreck a car, after getting a fairly high qualifying position and it doesn't involve the big bits, you get to rebuild with no penalty.

He even said, maybe one day it evens out the other way, but still...

And a huge turnaround for team AMG. I might get a victory lap after all. Even if Panzerwagon is a bit banged up.

Kind of a boomer way of thinking for F1 to allow a race to finish under caution. Red flag that shit.

Kind of a boomer way of thinking for F1 to allow a race to finish under caution. Red flag that shit.
Someone listened to me. Only acceptable way for any race to end under caution is if it’s a wreck on the last lap that would make it dangerous to finish under green

They need to get Vettel a new helmet. For some reason he’s rocking the pink Racing Point helmet

Gift wrapped win for Perez.

Big boost for Red Bull in the Constructors Championship even with Verstappin’s crash

Looking forward to France.