Poll FSU in with better?

FSU in CFP w better CCG performance?

• Yes, they’d be in cfp

• No, committee still puts in Bama

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, the 4 would have been UGA, UM, UW and FSU. 4 unbeaten P5 champs.

And it's absolutely an SEC thing. No other conference would have gotten in.

They can’t seem to understand the committee just can’t leave out the SEC

If Michigan is leading Bama at halftime 3-0
I guess it is what it is.

Not necessarily if Georgia wins that’s a SEC team in. I think committee just has wood for the SEC and I get that they’ve been dominant. But it’s BS this year and any non SEC homer knows it

No team in the SEC was dominant this year besides Georgia. Bama lost and barely beat their rival. They are young. If the Bama team that played Auburn shows up this will be a joke
So it’s you’re opinion that FSU is in and Texas gets left out if Georgia won?

Before you answer just note EVERYTHING points to that not being correct.

No, the 4 would have been UGA, UM, UW and FSU. 4 unbeaten P5 champs.

And it's absolutely an SEC thing. No other conference would have gotten in.
LOL that’s not true but I now love the fact that is eating you alive.

The SEC doesn’t even have to spend time and money branding their conference as the best all you guys do it for us. I hope all your commissioners and coaches think the same way and spend all their energy chasing shadows and bitching rather than taking care of business.

LOL that’s not true but I now love the fact that is eating you alive.

The SEC doesn’t even have to spend time and money branding their conference as the best all you guys do it for us. I hope all your commissioners and coaches think the same way and spend all their energy chasing shadows and bitching rather than taking care of business.

Yeah, it's everybody else talking about the SEC that's the issue.

You SEC homers sure can throw out the word salad and twist yourselves into pretzels trying to justify the bullshit everyone else sees.

Everyone asks yourself this question: What is more logical?

1. That playoff committee and the networks are so scared to leave an SEC team out of the playoff because it would completely sink ratings and cost them money (which is bullshit because the playoffs would probably be the highest rated ever because EVERYONE else would be watching and not just SEC fans who watch any CFB game) so much so that sitting Chairman who is the AD of NC State agreed to leave out an undefeated ACC school.

or

2. The committee was committed to finding the best 4 teams (that pretty much everyone admits it did but just doesn't like an undefeated left out) and with the injury issues at FSU they weren't strong enough to make the field.

Make no mistake if you vote 1. then you believe there is a massive conspiracy in CFB to keep the SEC at the top at all costs.

Yeah, it's everybody else talking about the SEC that's the issue.

You SEC homers sure can throw out the word salad and twist yourselves into pretzels trying to justify the bullshit everyone else sees.
Be careful we can have the CFB Gestapo take you out if you get too much out of hand. You have no idea the amount of power that we wield and any decension from you cretins will not be tolerated.

So it’s you’re opinion that FSU is in and Texas gets left out if Georgia won?

Before you answer just note EVERYTHING points to that not being correct.
It’s every non SEC homers opinion yes. This was about not leaving an SEC team out and if Bama is in Texas has to be in.

It’s every non SEC homers opinion yes. This was about not leaving an SEC team out and if Bama is in Texas has to be in.
So what are you guys going to do about Boo Corrigan who was the chair of the selection committee and AD of NC State? Obviously, he is now part of the conspiracy and you have to wack him.

So what are you guys going to do about Boo Corrigan who was the chair of the selection committee and AD of NC State? Obviously, he is now part of the conspiracy and you have to wack him.

Keep winning games?? Perhaps a fishing accident?

Very well could be some things at play with these super conferences coming

Last edited:
Yes.

They needed to look like they could still put together a half decent offense with their 3rd string QB. FSU had the defense, but they needed to show they could move the ball and score. I thought that final possession FSU needed to score a touchdown and not settle for a FG.

I also think Norvell could've done a better job advocating for his team after the win. Not saying this should have to be done, but he should've been in that press conference telling everyone how great his defense is, how it can keep them in any game against any team in the country and remind people that FSU would be getting their backup QB back by Jan 1st and tell us more about him and what he can do.

Instead I think he thought there was no way his 13-0 conference championship team got left out.

Bama wasn’t getting in over Texas considering head to head. It just makes you feel better to think the system is rigged.

Best 4 teams are in FSU wouldn’t beat any of them.
I’d pick UGA to beat any of em, including a rematch against Bama. 4 best teams aren’t in. They did a combination of most deserving and best.

UGA didn’t belong, neither does Bama. At some point, results have to matter.

I’d pick UGA to beat any of em, including a rematch against Bama. 4 best teams aren’t in. They did a combination of most deserving and best.

UGA didn’t belong, neither does Bama. At some point, results have to matter.

I love people saying they don’t want to see another TCU from last year.

TCU Michigan game Michigan never even led in the entire game. Then Michigan plays a super easy schedule this year and they are #1??

Cmon

I love people saying they don’t want to see another TCU from last year.

TCU Michigan game Michigan never even led in the entire game. Then Michigan plays a super easy schedule this year and they are #1??

Cmon
For real, FSU’s defense is good enough to hang with Michigan. It was a screw job. Michigan thinks they’re way more physical than they actually are

For real, FSU’s defense is good enough to hang with Michigan. It was a screw job. Michigan thinks they’re way more physical than they actually are
This.

FSU's defense is really good, Michigan's offense isn't all that impressive especially with losing some OL guys. FSU's defense could've kept the Noles in the game and if something fell FSU's way, they could've pulled off the upset. FSU would also have their backup QB back and I am just going to guess that FSU's backup QB is at least decent.

This.

FSU's defense is really good, Michigan's offense isn't all that impressive especially with losing some OL guys. FSU's defense could've kept the Noles in the game and if something fell FSU's way, they could've pulled off the upset. FSU would also have their backup QB back and I am just going to guess that FSU's backup QB is at least decent.
The backup seemed to really find his footing in the second half against Florida when FSU took the lead and pulled away to cover the spread and win by multiple scores.

I would have picked Michigan to beat FSU, but it wasn’t near the lock people are claiming.

The backup seemed to really find his footing in the second half against Florida when FSU took the lead and pulled away to cover the spread and win by multiple scores.

I would have picked Michigan to beat FSU, but it wasn’t near the lock people are claiming.
Yeah the #1 seed Michigan likely wins and they get a deserving #4 seed in FSU. Who, has the capabilities to keep the game close and potentially create some plays to pull off an upset, but sure the #1 Michigan seed is favored. As they should.

The whole thing doesn't sit right with me. FSU did everything asked of them, went 13-0, faced adversity and still overcame it with winning football games. They were at least getting their backup back for the playoffs.

It's a team game, when a player or piece of your success goes down a good team finds other ways to win, which FSU did.

Yeah the #1 seed Michigan likely wins and they get a deserving #4 seed in FSU. Who, has the capabilities to keep the game close and potentially create some plays to pull off an upset, but sure the #1 Michigan seed is favored. As they should.

The whole thing doesn't sit right with me. FSU did everything asked of them, went 13-0, faced adversity and still overcame it with winning football games. They were at least getting their backup back for the playoffs.

It's a team game, when a player or piece of your success goes down a good team finds other ways to win, which FSU did.
I agree 100%. I’ve got my bets made for the semis, but I won’t be watching a farce

Is FSU one of the best 4 teams? No, I do think Alabama is better and I think Alabama beats FSU. But even with their backup QB is FSU a top 10 team? Yes. Which means they can hang with just about anyone in the country.

Is FSU one of the 4 most deserving teams? Yes. They went 13-0 and won their conference. They took care of business from August to December. Alabama didn't take care of things all year like FSU did.

Should've gone to FSU.

I agree 100%. I’ve got my bets made for the semis, but I won’t be watching a farce
There would have been nothing wrong with the committee giving a spot to FSU over Alabama. They could've come out and said, "well next year we are going to 12 teams so things will be different, but we couldn't leave out an undefeated P5 conference champion." Alabama bitches and complains but we all move on.

This move was gross. You can't come out and say, "Well next year we are going to a 12 team playoff so this scenario won't happen again." No, FSU did it's job all year even with injuries they figured out a way to do it.