Poll FSU in with better?

FSU in CFP w better CCG performance?

• Yes, they’d be in cfp

• No, committee still puts in Bama

Results are only viewable after voting.
Texas A&M also chickened out of a Home & Home with Oregon after joining the SEC

Negative. Oregon/UW play at least 10 P5 teams. LA Monroe is not.
Except of course in years when they don't...which would be 3 of the last 10 for Washington...the other years being powerhouses Rutgers, Illinois and Michigan St. and the Auburn Loss, and of course the covid year.

Oregon only has one year with no P5's OOC, plus the covid year. and they made up for it by by playing 2 the year prior. The also have the Pac-12's only OOC top 15 win in the last 5 years so congrats for that.

Georgia also usually plays 10 P5's...because they know people would make fun of them for pretending Georgia Tech was a quality opponent...something as a Pac-12 team I'm sure you are familiar with.

Except of course in years when they don't...which would be 3 of the last 10 for Washington...the other years being powerhouses Rutgers, Illinois and Michigan St. and the Auburn Loss, and of course the covid year.

Oregon only has one year with no P5's OOC, plus the covid year. and they made up for it by by playing 2 the year prior. The also have the Pac-12's only OOC top 15 win in the last 5 years so congrats for that.

Georgia also usually plays 10 P5's...because they know people would make fun of them for pretending Georgia Tech was a quality opponent...something as a Pac-12 team I'm sure you are familiar with.

Couldn't care less about UW.

Only Team SEC slurps off their rivals.

Couldn't care less about UW.

Only Team SEC slurps off their rivals.

If you've won 8 of the last 9 is it really a rivalry anymore? Losing to Georgia is something other lesser teams do.

Doesn't make me feel any kind of way. I'm not an FSU fan. I just don't like seeing a team get screwed over some bs made up nonsense.

So what if they "prove the committee wrong". Is that supposed to be their consolation prize?

Is proving them wrong going to get them a shot at the NC? Because the opportunity to do that is what they earned and what the committee took from them.
You do realize if Georgia had won then Texas jumps FSU as well so they weren't getting in this year.

You do realize if Georgia had won then Texas jumps FSU as well so they weren't getting in this year.

How do you figure that? Texas would have rightfully been in as the 1 loss P5 conference champ who beat the other 1 loss champ.

Would have been UM, UW, FSU and Texas...which is what it should have been.

How do you figure that? Texas would have rightfully been in as the 1 loss P5 conference champ who beat the other 1 loss champ.

If UGa had won th playoff would have been UGA, Mich, Wash, and Texas

If UGa had won th playoff would have been UGA, Mich, Wash, and Texas

I doubt it. There would have been 4 unbeaten P5 champs.

FSU being out wasn't about keeping them out, it was about making sure an SEC team got in. If the SEC had been treated like every other conference has been, they'd be sitting this cfp out. FSU's QB being out just provided the excuse.

100% Texas gets in over FSU

They're not putting Texas in over an unbeaten P5 champ. This was only about making sure an SEC team got in. Texas got in because they beat Bama, so they couldn't put Bama in without Texas.

They're not putting Texas in over an unbeaten P5 champ. This was only about making sure an SEC team got in. Texas got in because they beat Bama, so they couldn't put Bama in without Texas.
Texas resume, while not as strong as Alabamas, was still much much stronger than FSU. They 100% still get in over FSU

Ok you are being emotional and completely left out UGA in your analysis.

The 4 would have been UGA, UM, UW and TX.

The committee put Texas at 3 and left FSU out and that shows their intent.

If it had come down to TX vs FSU then TX would have been in. You want this to just be an SEC thing but it’s not.

Based on what other than eye test...Oregon beat a shitty Texas Tech team 38-30 and two scrubs. Washington beat a shittier Michigan State team 41-7 and two scrubs. I guess I should be impressed they beat Arizona(who lost to Mrs State) and Utah who beat a mediocre Florida team.

Yes Texas tech isn’t great but Oregon “is a different team” now. Lolol

Top to bottom the Pac 12 had plenty of good teams. The big 10 was a joke filled with trash. Big 10 best OOC win was Notre Dame. Then West Virginia

If Clemson has Penn Sts schedule they have the same record

Texas resume, while not as strong as Alabamas, was still much much stronger than FSU. They 100% still get in over FSU

I realize you need to tell yourself that to justify Bama being in...but it's wrong.

If it weren't the case, why is FSU ranked above UGA when most seem to think UGA would be favored against any of the cfp teams and FSU?

If it had come down to TX vs FSU then TX would have been in. You want this to just be an SEC thing but it’s not.

Not necessarily if Georgia wins that’s a SEC team in. I think committee just has wood for the SEC and I get that they’ve been dominant. But it’s BS this year and any non SEC homer knows it

No team in the SEC was dominant this year besides Georgia. Bama lost and barely beat their rival. They are young. If the Bama team that played Auburn shows up this will be a joke

No, the 4 would have been UGA, UM, UW and FSU. 4 unbeaten P5 champs.

And it's absolutely an SEC thing. No other conference would have gotten in.