Poll FSU in with better?

FSU in CFP w better CCG performance?

• Yes, they’d be in cfp

• No, committee still puts in Bama

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haven’t read through this and ain’t gonna. Forgive me if this has been brought out.

FSU is the first to experience what will be the norm imho. While injury is an issue, they are being held responsible for the lack of performance by the other ACC teams. Same will be said for Big 12. Mainly for any at large bid, teams from those two conferences will have the same problem the G5s have had going all the way back to Boise. They can run through their conference schedules but it will be viewed like “They would have lost 3-4 games if they’d have played in conference X.” Just the way it will be.

That was Utah sparky, Arizona lost to 1-7 in the SEC Mrs. State.
Yes I know it was Utah. Same record as Tennessee but they actually beat Florida yet Tennessee is ranked.

Well I guess it makes sense, why would you want to play twice the team you beat by 46. I didn't see USC rushing out to schedule us again after we hung 52 on them.

Well I guess it makes sense, why would you want to play twice the team you beat by 46. I didn't see USC rushing out to schedule us again after we hung 52 on them.
Congrats on admitting you ran your mouth without knowing what the fuck you were talking about.

Congrats on admitting you ran your mouth without knowing what the fuck you were talking about.
Not wanting to play the game is not chickening out, hard to chicken out on a team whose ass you beat like a drum.

You'll have to ask their pathetic excuse for an AD.
Looks like they replaced you with Oklahoma, FSU, Clemson or UCLA. UCLA might qualify, but the rest of them look like a step-up program wise.

Looks like they replaced you with Oklahoma, FSU, Clemson or UCLA. UCLA might qualify, but the rest of them look like a step-up program wise.

2015 was replaced with Louisiana-Monroe.
2016 was replaced with North Carolina