Poll FSU in with better?

FSU in CFP w better CCG performance?

• Yes, they’d be in cfp

• No, committee still puts in Bama

Results are only viewable after voting.
It doesn't matter who "the best 4 teams are right now". The job of the committee isn't to try to decide that, their job is to select the teams that earned the right to be there. Those teams are UM, UW, FSU and Texas.

If it's just about who the 4 best teams are right now, why not put UGA in over Texas? Despite Texas beating Bama, I'd wager that most think UGA is a better team than Texas.
If it makes you feel better they play Georgia in the Orange so they have the chance to prove the committee wrong.

The committee is so good at picking the top 4 teams that they lost the 2 seed last week and the 1 seed this week. You have to trust their eye test

lol @Alabama or FSU was getting screwed.

There were 3 unbeaten P5 conference champions and two 1 loss P5 conference champions. Bama was 1 of the 1 loss conference champs and lost to the other one.

The only screwjob was Bama getting in at all.
If you think FSU could have beaten Alabama on Saturday, I don't know what to tell you, there's no cure.

It's either the 4 best teams or it isn't.

The real travesty is pretending the Pac-12 deserved two teams in the top 5 and 4 ranked teams. Not a single ranked win among the 12 teams. Did any ranked team have a worse loss than #14 Arizona? But they did beat Utah, who everybody pretended was good.

Oregon will of course win because they paired them with Liberty, but Washington is getting boat raced.

Two years in a row of overrated Pac-12 teams based on nothing. 4 teams in the top 20 last year without a single win over any teams rated higher than #20 from another conference. 3-4 in bowls despite every single team playing a lower ranked opponent...an improvement of course on going 0-8 combined over the previous two years...but yeah let's rank 4 of them in the top 20 to start the year because...results?

Good thing the conference will cease to exist, otherwise they'd have 5 teams ranked in the pre-season again next year.

I will pretend to be shocked when Texas is playing Alabama for the title.

If you think FSU could have beaten Alabama on Saturday, I don't know what to tell you, there's no cure.

The real travesty is pretending the Pac-12 deserved two teams in the top 5 and 4 ranked teams. Not a single ranked win among the 12 teams. Did any ranked team have a worse loss than #14 Arizona? But they did beat Utah, who everybody pretended was good.

Oregon will of course win because they paired them with Liberty, but Washington is getting boat raced.

Two years in a row of overrated Pac-12 teams based on nothing. 4 teams in the top 20 last year without a single win over any teams rated higher than #20 from another conference. 3-4 in bowls despite every single team playing a lower ranked opponent...an improvement of course on going 0-8 combined over the previous two years...but yeah let's rank 4 of them in the top 20 to start the year because...results?

Good thing the conference will cease to exist, otherwise they'd have 5 teams ranked in the pre-season again next year.

Did you watch your team 8 days ago? You couldn’t stop a 1 dimensional offense with a bad qb from running the ball. Anybody that talks like they couldn’t, shouldn’t be taken seriously

If it makes you feel better they play Georgia in the Orange so they have the chance to prove the committee wrong.

Doesn't make me feel any kind of way. I'm not an FSU fan. I just don't like seeing a team get screwed over some bs made up nonsense.

So what if they "prove the committee wrong". Is that supposed to be their consolation prize?

Is proving them wrong going to get them a shot at the NC? Because the opportunity to do that is what they earned and what the committee took from them.

Did you watch your team 8 days ago? You couldn’t stop a 1 dimensional offense with a bad qb from running the ball. Anybody that talks like they couldn’t, shouldn’t be taken seriously
Anything that happens in Jordan Hare has no relevance to any other dimension of time or space.

get out art GIF by Dylan Morang

It's simple math.

There were 3 unbeaten P5 conference champs and 2 one loss conference champs who played each other. The 3 unbeaten conference champs should be in...that's the precedent that has been set.

Bama lost to the other 1 loss P5 champ, which should put them out.

Your hypothetical "if you think FSU was beating Bama on Saturday..." is irrelevant to the conversation because Bama had no business being in the conversation.

And lol @your PAC-12 strawman bullshit too. The PAC-12 has nothing to do with FSU getting screwed and Bama not being deserving of their selection.

You're dragging that tired bullshit into the conversation because you know Bama doesn't deserve it and just can't bring yourself to admit it.

And before you try it...No, even if they win the NC, Bama didn't belong.

So you think FSU is one of the best 4 teams right now without Travis?

I think if Auburn had Bama that close to being beat, yes FSU could beat Bama. I think FSU could hang with Michigan. Lol Iowa did for a bit and OSU did with a shitty QB as well

I like how everyone says Bama is different from week 2. Lol it took a miracle to beat Auburn. Same day we beat Florida in the swamp with our backup by double digits

I think if Auburn had Bama that close to being beat, yes FSU could beat Bama. I think FSU could hang with Michigan. Lol Iowa did for a bit and OSU did with a shitty QB as well

I like how everyone says Bama is different from week 2. Lol it took a miracle to beat Auburn. Same day we beat Florida in the swamp with our backup by double digits

In b4 fLoRiDuH WaSN't a ToP tIeR SeC tEaM.

In b4 fLoRiDuH WaSN't a ToP tIeR SeC tEaM.
Well either was Auburn and we beat the 2 SEC teams on our schedule.

Cracks me up now Bama is legit. When they needed a miracle to beat Auburn

Georgia was due to lose. It had been 3 years

Michigan played garbage for OOC and beat a retard Ohio St QB

Well either was Auburn and we beat the 2 SEC teams on our schedule.

Cracks me up now Bama is legit. When they needed a miracle to beat Auburn

Georgia was due to lose. It had been 3 years

Michigan played garbage for OOC and beat a retard Ohio St QB

I'd actually have more respect for the committee if they put UGA in...at least you could say that as the 2-time defending champs with only 1 loss, they deserved some benefit of the doubt and should get to defend their titles.

It's simple math.

There were 3 unbeaten P5 conference champs and 2 one loss conference champs who played each other. The 3 unbeaten conference champs should be in...that's the precedent that has been set.

Bama lost to the other 1 loss P5 champ, which should put them out.

Your hypothetical "if you think FSU was beating Bama on Saturday..." is irrelevant to the conversation because Bama had no business being in the conversation.

And lol @your PAC-12 strawman bullshit too. The PAC-12 has nothing to do with FSU getting screwed and Bama not being deserving of their selection.

You're dragging that tired bullshit into the conversation because you know Bama doesn't deserve it and just can't bring yourself to admit it.
It's not irrelevant because the stated goal of the committee is "the 4 top teams" not the 4 most deserving...that bullshit got us 65-7 last year.

All P5 conferences are not created equal, if they were the Pac-12 wouldn't be abandoning their sinking ship.

I love my Pac-12 strawman...because that's literally what the Pac-12 is, an empty soulless husk. It's really at the heart of the matter, if Alabama took the cowards way out and scheduled Michigan St or Texas Tech we would have been the #1 seed. Truly I am sad that the Pac-12 is leaving, they have been an easy and deserving whipping boy and I will miss their irrelevance.

I will keep the count going on Washington, I fully expect them to schedule the same as they did in the Pac-12, so I fully expect them to get to 10,000 days without beating a ranked regular season OOC opponent...8121 and counting. It's really going to be up to the Cougs, when you schedule a trip to Pullman every other year and Washington's annual FCS opponent that doesn't leave much meat on the bone for ranked teams. Webster State and Eastern Michigan are probably not going to make the cut.

If Alabama got left out, they wouldn’t have been screwed
Beat any ranked OOC regular season opponents lately...like in the last 20 years.

I'd actually have more respect for the committee if they put UGA in...at least you could say that as the 2-time defending champs with only 1 loss, they deserved some benefit of the doubt and should get to defend their titles.

Nope Bama is a different team.

Ask Auburn lol 8-9 days ago

Oh and Texas is really good too. Besides when they played OU