Fucked around and found out....

Reaction score

images

Was a roach coach burrito really worth it?
Apparently he thought so.. however.. she was a Godly woman.. and she asked for forgiveness before she capped his ass too I'm sure... he should've gotten right with Jesus before he went there...

Apparently he thought so.. however.. she was a Godly woman.. and she asked for forgiveness before she capped his ass too I'm sure... he should've gotten right with Jesus before he went there...
Very Jesus like

No one is condoning violence.. don't start none won't be none.. but if you want to open that door... you should be right with Jesus.. cause you're about to meet him..
Yeah, I know, turn the other check and all

Yeah, I know, turn the other check and all
She did.. when he shot at her.. then his gun jammed and she ended it.. that's how it works.. she didn't start shit.. she ended it... and saved someone else in the process.. why is that so hard for you to understand?

She did.. when he shot at her.. then his gun jammed and she ended it.. that's how it works.. she didn't start shit.. she ended it... and saved someone else in the process.. why is that so hard for you to understand?
If his gun was jammed, there was no longer a threat. It's not hard to understand. I would just prefer hypocrites not bring Jesus into it, for absolutely no reason. Also, all he had to do was ask for forgiveness as he died.

This is why I have strict policy of only stealing from cars in school parking lots. Worst case scenario you get caught by some teacher but they give up chasing you pretty quickly and never have guns.

If his gun was jammed, there was no longer a threat. It's not hard to understand. I would just prefer hypocrites not bring Jesus into it, for absolutely no reason. Also, all he had to do was ask for forgiveness as he died.
I'll bring Jesus into whatever I want to.. you can believe what you want to believe.. or think however you want.. I will do the same.. you are neither right or wrong in your belief.. but your interpretation of God's word is.
Nowhere in Scripture does it say that Christians can’t protect themselves or their family. What we should never do is seek revenge. We must be slow to anger and handle all situations with wisdom.