Fucked around and found out....

it always strikes me weird when people shoehorn Jesus into things, especially when it's a violent death.

jesus wink GIF

Where and when did that happen?
Assuming that the lifted, blacked out pickup truck that homeboy was banging on belongs to the shooter decked out in Abercrombie & Fitch, I’m guessing Nashville or Charlotte.

I’d be interested to see the lead up to the clip.

Green Shirt needs to learn to not touch other people’s shit.

Pink Shirt’s response was definitely excessive.

In short: zero sympathy for anyone. They’re both cunts.
Word.

My guess is the lead up to what we saw would support your position.

Yeah you want to shoot that guy but you really not supposed to. Perfect example why don’t CC that much. The temptation is too great.

Yeah you want to shoot that guy but you really not supposed to. Perfect example why don’t CC that much. The temptation is too great.
It shouldn't be.

I guess throwing hands is out of the question these days. Run your mouth in Southlake, find out real quick.

I guess throwing hands is out of the question these days. Run your mouth in Southlake, find out real quick.
Don’t you have an urban park or something to design?

I don't believe you. I think Southlake is full of pillowie soft marshmallow men, and women with strap ons to compensate.

I don't believe you. I think Southlake is full of pillowie soft marshmallow men, and women with strap ons to compensate.

you‘re thinking of Westlake. All the hard mother fuckers are from the South. people step then they find out…real quick.