Fucked around and found out....

I'll bring Jesus into whatever I want to.. you can believe what you want to believe.. or think however you want.. I will do the same.. you are neither right or wrong in your belief.. but your interpretation of God's word is.
Nowhere in Scripture does it say that Christians can’t protect themselves or their family. What we should never do is seek revenge. We must be slow to anger and handle all situations with wisdom.

Gonna have to side with @Peter Gozintite on this one. Thought this was a weird way to bring Jesus into the conversation as well.

I'm not saying what the women did was wrong, ftr

I'll bring Jesus into whatever I want to.. you can believe what you want to believe.. or think however you want.. I will do the same.. you are neither right or wrong in your belief.. but your interpretation of God's word is.
Nowhere in Scripture does it say that Christians can’t protect themselves or their family. What we should never do is seek revenge. We must be slow to anger and handle all situations with wisdom.
I'd say it was wise to take his ass out before he got his gun unjammed and shot at them again.

From Jesus' mouth to your typing.

Gonna have to side with @Peter Gozintite on this one. Thought this was a weird way to bring Jesus into the conversation as well.

I'm not saying what the women did was wrong, ftr
Didn't the article bring Jesus into it? Like a friend or relative said it, and went as far to say that's why the gun jammed.

I think Katie was just quoting and expounding her relation and/or agreement with the sentiment.

It was a tad goofy, but most religious stuff can be.

Didn't the article bring Jesus into it? Like a friend or relative said it, and went as far to say that's why the gun jammed.

I think Katie was just quoting and expounding her relation and/or agreement with the sentiment.

Exactly.. there is no where in the Bible that specifically says you can't defend yourself. And there are scriptures that state just that

Katie brought it up.

Exactly.. there is no where in the Bible that specifically says you can't defend yourself. And there are scriptures that state just that
TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

If she was killed, wouldn't she instantly be with God and Jesus? Where is the harm there? He works in mysterious ways. Maybe she was supposed to die, and fucked up. You don't know.

Typical hypocrite.

I'm pointing out it's dumb
Season 2 Nod GIF by The Office

We must be slow to anger and handle all situations with wisdom.

So basically do the exact opposite of everything Antonio Brown has ever done.

I guess so. It brought it up in the way that God saved her. Which is weird to me as well. So God wanted this guy to die? Wanted this women to have a traumatic experience by ending someone's life? I don't pretend to understand the actions of God. Don't really want to turn this into a philosophical argument either lol

Katie's post just reminded me more of all the "God and guns" stuff you see which has always been off-putting to me

TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

If she was killed, wouldn't she instantly be with God and Jesus? Where is the harm there? He works in mysterious ways. Maybe she was supposed to die, and fucked up. You don't know.

Typical hypocrite.

You could also look at it as this guy was probably not living the best life. He may have been suffering with addiction and that's why he was robbing a food truck. Maybe he would have done something much worse later in life.

I think anytime we go the route of "God did this because" it looks a little foolish bc how do we really know what actions God takes and his reasoning? Best you got, as a Christian, is teachings of Jesus and to live them out the best you can.

So basically do the exact opposite of everything Antonio Brown has ever done.

Well the dude did manage to avoid being arrested by just refusing to leave his home while penned up with some hot, model chick.

But other than that, yeah

You could also look at it as this guy was probably not living the best life. He may have been suffering with addiction and that's why he was robbing a food truck. Maybe he would have done something much worse later in life.

I think anytime we go the route of "God did this because" it looks a little foolish bc how do we really know what actions God takes and his reasoning? Best you got, as a Christian, is teachings of Jesus and to live them out the best you can.
Or, maybe God/Jesus has nothing to do with any of it, and it's silly to bring up. Bad shit happens to good people, and good things happen for bad people, and God isn't interfering with people's lives like that.

I wasn't trying to mock anyone's beliefs, but it always strikes me weird when people shoehorn Jesus into things, especially when it's a violent death.