Fucked around and found out....

"I'm sick of all of this s---. I'm done with it. I'm going to start kicking some f------ serious a--," Miller said. "Do you hear me? My foot's going to be so far up your goddamn a--, it's going to dangle out your goddamn nose."

God bless her.

shit... thought you recorded me talking to my kids...

School kids are usually "angels" when their parents are around, but once parents leave, the kids love to be a PITA... Especially in today's whack job environment!

:pop2::martini:
My brother in law is a teacher and drives the school bus and he got on a kid a month ago and the kid went home and told his dad. The next day that guy shows up and tells my BIL he is going to get him fired.

BIL just laughed at him and said they’ve been trying to hire additional people for 9 months and they couldn’t fire him if they wanted to so he should go back to his house and cry to someone else. BIL was not wrong.

Why the fuck was he in that situation? They should have shot him, not the lion.

Seconded.

Dude should’ve just left the big, angry cat alone. The lion was just doing what lions do.

Dunno anything about the context or lead-up, tho.

Seconded.

Dude should’ve just left the big, angry cat alone. The lion was just doing what lions do.

Dunno anything about the context or lead-up, tho.

Reminds me of Chris Rock talking about that dude that had that white tiger show in Vegas with that other dude and one of the tigers mauled him...

"People said that tiger went crazy. That tiger didn't go crazy, that tiger went tiger."