Fucked around and found out....

The guy who is in the pickup was attempting to carjack somebody else. The guy who got ran over and others stopped him. The would be carjacker then got in the pickup and ran the good Samaritan over and killed him.
Dios mio. That's some Grand Theft Auto shit.

The guy who is in the pickup was attempting to carjack somebody else. The guy who got ran over and others stopped him. The would be carjacker then got in the pickup and ran the good Samaritan over and killed him.
So, neither guy comes out looking too good here. Dead dude did try to shoot carjacker(at bear point blank range and somehow managed to not hit him), then car jacker had escaped the scene, but came back to plow over the guy. I’d imagine dead dude would also be facing charges if he weren’t dead. Personally, I think you should be able to kill anyone for trying to steal your shit, but the lame ass law disagrees

So, neither guy comes out looking too good here. Dead dude did try to shoot carjacker(at bear point blank range and somehow managed to not hit him), then car jacker had escaped the scene, but came back to plow over the guy. I’d imagine dead dude would also be facing charges if he weren’t dead. Personally, I think you should be able to kill anyone for trying to steal your shit, but the lame ass law disagrees
Bu..bu..but... your property/family isn't worth taking a scumbag's life! ~ The Donkey Party States

:rolleyes2:

I dunno if I’d classify that as “ran over”…ol’ boy looked like he was shot out of a cannon.
:rip:

GLTffm0WgAA3O-L

Look closer. He dropped the gun and the guy kept shooting.
False.

He dropped the gun at the very end of the video. Can't tell if any shots were fired after.

With eyesight as shitty as yours, it's a wonder you and your 12-speed haven't been run over delivering Kung Pao.