Fucked around and found out....

Good Lord.

I had to investigate that some. Happened in 2016. The woman that was dragged away was actually the driver's daughter, and what looks like a kid getting out of the backseat was actually the mother. The mother got to the tiger first and was instantly killed while the daughter escaped with injuries. A younger child was in the backseat and didn't get out. That's a fucked up day for that family.

The article I read said that the daughter thought they were in a safe part of the park.

Honestly, I can't imagine driving into a tiger pen without a powerful weapon. I drive a 4Runner and even in that, I'm not driving in without being armed.

Even running after her, WTF could he do? That tiger was huge and the dude didn't seem to have any weapon.
He and the mom saved the daughter and I can understand. If that were one of my kids, you'd have to kill me too.

That said, my kids wouldn't have gotten out of the fucking car, and dad would be chillin' behind the wheel with a Raging Judge in his hand.

Good Lord.

I had to investigate that some. Happened in 2016. The woman that was dragged away was actually the driver's daughter, and what looks like a kid getting out of the backseat was actually the mother. The mother got to the tiger first and was instantly killed while the daughter escaped with injuries. A younger child was in the backseat and didn't get out. That's a fucked up day for that family.

The article I read said that the daughter thought they were in a safe part of the park.

Honestly, I can't imagine driving into a tiger pen without a powerful weapon. I drive a 4Runner and even in that, I'm not driving in without being armed.

I'm not driving through a tiger park, or a lion park or a crocodile park or any type of park where the animals can kill you. If you want to see wild animals or sharks, there's NatGeo and Discovery Channel for that shit.

I'm not driving through a tiger park, or a lion park or a crocodile park or any type of park where the animals can kill you. If you want to see wild animals or sharks, there's NatGeo and Discovery Channel for that shit.
I tend to agree, but then again, I've spent a fair amount of time driving around ranches in Texas in buggies where there's a lot of animals that can kill you, BUT, I was heavily armed.

He and the mom saved the daughter and I can understand. If that were one of my kids, you'd have to kill me too.

That said, my kids wouldn't have gotten out of the fucking car, and dad would be chillin' behind the wheel with a Raging Judge in his hand.
No one in my family is getting out of the car. People are idiots.

I looked into it. This is actually how this ended up.

nathan fillion castle GIF