Fucked around and found out....

Why is that?
Because he did nothing to de-escalate and/or avoid, even going so far as to hide behind his truck and chamber one.

As I stated already, carrying SHOULD make you go out of your way to AVOID confrontation, not seek it.

Because he did nothing to de-escalate and/or avoid, even going so far as to hide behind his truck and chamber one.

As I stated already, carrying SHOULD make you go out of your way to AVOID confrontation, not seek it.
If you think I have a duty or moral obligation to evade others while I am on my own property is bullshit. Right, the guy hid to chamber a round because to not do so is brandishing, which is illegal. He has no moral duty to retreat from his own yard and the other fuckstick FAFO'ed.

If you think I have a duty or moral obligation to evade others while I am on my own property is bullshit. Right, the guy hid to chamber a round because to not do so is brandishing, which is illegal. He has no moral duty to retreat from his own yard and the other fuckstick FAFO'ed.
I understand. I wouldn't say it's a moral thing, just feels like the responsible thing.

And as I said it would be nice to know what is being said, but whatever it was, I highly doubt it warranted swinging OR shooting.

He definitely fucked around and found out, and don't feel sorry for him in the least, I just know I would handled it differently, especially with the stupid women involved.

I understand. I wouldn't say it's a moral thing, just feels like the responsible thing.

And as I said it would be nice to know what is being said, but whatever it was, I highly doubt it warranted swinging OR shooting.

He definitely fucked around and found out, and don't feel sorry for him in the least, I just know I would handled it differently, especially with the stupid women involved.
Brandishing a firearm is never responsible and illegal. I would have handled it differently as well but I see nothing wrong with that guy's actions.

Brandishing a firearm is never responsible and illegal. I would have handled it differently as well but I see nothing wrong with that guy's actions.
I didn't say he should brandish it, I just don't agree with how he handled it. I don't think he acted responsibly. After the guy swings on his property, all's fair I suppose, but it shouldn't have ever got there.

I didn't say he should brandish it, I just don't agree with how he handled it. I don't think he acted responsibly. After the guy swings on his property, all's fair I suppose, but it shouldn't have ever got there.
Then it would seem to me that the only one acting in an unresponsible matter is the one that crossed on his property and started swinging.

Participating in escalation while carrying is irresponsible imo, but whatever, I get it, dude brought some girly punches to a gun fight. No sleep lost here.

Participating in escalation while carrying is irresponsible imo, but whatever, I get it, dude brought some girly punches to a gun fight. No sleep lost here.
I just see it differently. The last day I was yelled without yelling back was the day I got my DD-214. For someone to yell at me or my wife at all, especially in my yard, they are going to get worse back. Just look like you are going to swing on me in my yard is the day lawyers are explaining to your widow the castle doctrine and stand your ground laws.

I just see it differently. The last day I was yelled without yelling back was the day I got my DD-214. For someone to yell at me or my wife at all, especially in my yard, they are going to get worse back. Just look like you are going to swing on me in my yard is the day lawyers are explaining to your widow the castle doctrine and stand your ground laws.
And I agree in principle, I am just not looking to kill someone unless I absolutely have to.

Some retarded neighbor, 9.9 out of 10 times, is a shouldn't have to.

Unless you live in the hood. :wink:

Retard A chambering one before Retard B swung on him was an act of premeditation. That detail makes it really hard for me to support the Retard A "self defense"/"stand ground" stance. Retard A baited Retard B into doing something to that would justify using his gun, then emptied the whole clip on Retard B when Retard B took the bait.

If you don't want to kill someone, you're gonna provide warnings. Point the gun, but don't squeeze the trigger. If that doesn't stop your foe, then squeeze once to let them know you mean business. If that doesn't stop them, then you're justified in emptying the clip for self preservation.

Retard A chambering one before Retard B swung on him was an act of premeditation. That detail makes it really hard for me to support the Retard A "self defense"/"stand ground" stance. Retard A baited Retard B into doing something to that would justify using his gun, then emptied the whole clip on Retard B when Retard B took the bait.

If you don't want to kill someone, you're gonna provide warnings. Point the gun, but don't squeeze the trigger. If that doesn't stop your foe, then squeeze once to let them know you mean business. If that doesn't stop them, then you're justified in emptying the clip for self preservation.
George Zimmerman redux. Starting a fight that, if if you find yourself losing, you can whip out a gun and shoot someone, is more than a little questionable. Premeditation, I agree. There's no deadly threat from the other guy, at least not that I can see.

Back