Fucked around and found out....

Ya, that POS should not be carrying. Carrying should make you more likely to avoid confrontations, not go seeking them.
What am I missing? Guy comes on his property and takes a swing at him. I get it being a pus move but come on my property and take a swing at me and see what ya get. Bat to the dome? That could be just as death and the clip being emptied.

What am I missing? Guy comes on his property and takes a swing at him. I get it being a pus move but come on my property and take a swing at me and see what ya get. Bat to the dome? That could be just as death and the clip being emptied.
I just prefer not having to kill someone over a "PASO key", whatever the fuck that is? LOL

You can read thru the rest. Guy fucked around and found out, and I won't lose any sleep over it, I just think it's irresponsible to participate in escalation when carrying.

I mean, that's the first shit right there. Get yer bitches under fucking control.
Years ago, my wife and I went to a Dodgers / Giants game at Chavez Ravine. Barry Bonds comes up to bat and the neck-tattooed gang-banger behind us starts yelling “Steroids is bad” over and over again.

My wife turned around and said “Excuse me, it’s ‘Steroids are bad’” and turned back around. She didn’t understand why I was pissed about that. It must be nice not having to face consequences. Meanwhile, I’m watching my back the rest of the game.

Years ago, my wife and I went to a Dodgers / Giants game at Chavez Ravine. Barry Bonds comes up to bat and the neck-tattooed gang-banger behind us starts yelling “Steroids is bad” over and over again.

My wife turned around and said “Excuse me, it’s ‘Steroids are bad’” and turned back around. She didn’t understand why I was pissed about that. It must be nice not having to face consequences. Meanwhile, I’m watching my back the rest of the game.
Fer real.

My wife: "Ya, but you don't have to worry about being raped!?"

Also my wife: >Tells off the biggest biker in the bar for inadvertently bumping into her<

A "model/actress/singer" (so she said, I didn't care) I used to date in L.A. wanted to go out one time with no bra and a see through blouse, I guess to show how "independent" she was. I told her to change or there would be no date. She wanted to know why. I said, I'm not getting into fistfights because you want attention from random men.

Looks as if some women get emboldened when they feel they have the protection of a man with them.

Wasn't in this country. I'm guessing it's Nicaragua.
that was like baiting murder. I dont think the guy that threw a punch like a girl even knew the other guy was packing.

Well there you go It is legal to open carry, conceal carry or however you decide to travel with your weapon in Louisiana.

You don’t need permission or any license or permit to carry a weapon here.

You best believe that if you take a swing at me on my property I may pop a cap in yo ass!

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I just prefer not having to kill someone over a "PASO key", whatever the fuck that is? LOL

You can read thru the rest. Guy fucked around and found out, and I won't lose any sleep over it, I just think it's irresponsible to participate in escalation when carrying.
With ya. First time I saw the vid I skipped to end and didn't see him cock da hammer. Still, that being said, come on my property hot like that and ending maybe the same.

If he knew the guy was coming and the guy had threatened to kill him if he didn't get his PASO that may change things too.

No need to die for a PASO, I think.

With ya. First time I saw the vid I skipped to end and didn't see him cock da hammer. Still, that being said, come on my property hot like that and ending maybe the same.

If he knew the guy was coming and the guy had threatened to kill him if he didn't get his PASO that may change things too.

No need to die for a PASO, I think.
Well said. :laugh:

Back