Gas Prices in you Area/Gas Buddy

No Costco near you?

We also have discount tire here that fills you for free

Not that I know of.......Caseys seems to have the best deal.
By the time the wife uses the rewards,it can go down another 5-10 cents.....

Edit:
Actually there is in Davenport Ia......25-30 miles away.

Costco is just under $3 other places $3.15

Came back from Seattle a few days ago (was up there visiting a sick family member with the wife and father in law). Their gas was literally twice the cost of gas down in east Texas.

The lowest around here is about 2.55.

Our prices vary by region. I try to buy gas near work. Cheapest right now is just over $4.00 per gallon. $3.95 for cash purchase

Our prices vary by region. I try to buy gas near work. Cheapest right now is just over $4.00 per gallon. $3.95 for cash purchase

big eyes cat GIF

im sorry

Here, it snuck down to just under $3.00. But did see one station at $2.97.

Was a surprise, but don't need gas NOW! :rolleyes2:

The price looks to be going up for a while.

from the article:

"In the week to January 19, crude oil stocks at Cushing – the designated delivery point for NYMEX crude oil futures contracts – fell to just 30.1 million barrels, down by 2 million barrels from the previous week, and down by 15.8% from one year ago, data from the latest EIA inventory report showed."

Hit a low of 2.33 in December now its 2.69 in North part of Dallas.

Still 2.60 +/- 3 cents in the usual cheaper places.

2.63 at Murphys in the small town east of here. Gas at the Reservation is 2.69. Up 9 cents. Prices edging up.

Not gonna look for that other thread, so I'll put it here. Fucking eggs over $3 a dozen. Way thehell up in last couple of weeks.

2.63 at Murphys in the small town east of here. Gas at the Reservation is 2.69. Up 9 cents. Prices edging up.

Not gonna look for that other thread, so I'll put it here. Fucking eggs over $3 a dozen. Way thehell up in last couple of weeks.
Yep! Prices moving back up. From $2.99 a week ago to around $3.09 now.

Eggs are $3.99/dozen here and $5.99 for the 18 pack. Chickens must have gone on strike again... :nod: