Gas Prices in you Area/Gas Buddy

Headed to the Reservation. I would guess they are higher than what I found in the Pineville area, but cheaper than around here. gonna find out tho.

Price the same, 2.80. Holding steady around here.

Slowly going up
$2.65 - $2.69 for lows

$2.77 at the Sam's Club I use.
That's not a good sign.

I wonder what caused this latest jump? :dhd:

Murphys in a town east of here is 2.73. Prices dropped a couple of pennies. Headed to LC tomorrow for dr. appt. on the west side of town. Murphy's in front of the west side WMT and Sam's Club is about 3 blocks apart. Sam's is 2 blocks north of 210 and WMT is a block south of 210. Going to drive by Sam's to see what the price is there. It ain't but 2 blocks outta the way, but opposite direction from where I'm going. Then, I'm headed for the Reservation. Friday night poker and what not. I believe the price will be the same at 2.80.

Murphys in a town east of here is 2.73. Prices dropped a couple of pennies.
Shoulda filled up while I had the chance. Would have but didn't need maybe $5 worth. This was last thurs.

Headed to Lake charles Murphy's in front of the west side WMT
This was Friday. 2.85. Shop Rite/Tobacco Mart across the street 2.89.

I'm headed for the Reservation. Friday night poker and what not. I believe the price will be the same at 2.80.
Wrong. 2.89 at Feather Fuel.
Don't know if these prices jumped over night. Thursday at Murphys in Jennings 2.73, Friday at Murphys in LC, 2.85.

Just used this.
Murphys in Jennings is still 2.73
Murphys in east LC wmt 2.68
Murphys in west LC wmt 2.83

Same city, same Murphys, 15 cents a gallon difference.

The price difference is 'when' they fill the tanks. The next delivery to the $2.68 will take the price up to the $2.83 or more.

A buddy of mine owns a string of gas stations in Omaha and told me they only make a few pennies on a gallon of gas. The real money's in alcohol, smokes, snacks, coffee, soda, etc..

Still 2.72 at Murphys. Was over there today and filled that motherfucker to the top. Never been able to put 16 gallons in the tank, but I did today. The thingie said I had 10 miles remaining before empty. Guess I let it get pretty low.