Gas Prices in you Area/Gas Buddy

$3.19

Hasn't been moving much, seems pretty stable.

Gas in England is about $6.00 USD per gallon right now. That must suck.

Around $3.29 here in Newport, RI. Went up a couple cents from last week. Come May, it'll start rising to start the tourist season (Memorial Day weekend and onward). :nod:

Two of'em are paying me damn great dividends. I don't buy their gasoline, tho. Too damn high. 2.87 at Murphy's in that town east of here. Down 2 cents from last week. XOM is about 10 cents higher. Fuck dat. Haven't found any BP places around here.

Two of'em are paying me damn great dividends. I don't buy their gasoline, tho. Too damn high. 2.87 at Murphy's in that town east of here. Down 2 cents from last week. XOM is about 10 cents higher. Fuck dat. Haven't found any BP places around here.
Do your dividends cover the increased prices you pay in the dividend timeframe?

If so, you’re winning and fuck em all.
If not, time to reassess strategy.

$3.17 this morning. Been steady for months.

Do your dividends cover the increased prices you pay in the dividend timeframe?

If so, you’re winning and fuck em all.
If not, time to reassess strategy.
Don't buy their product. Too damn high. they making their money on other peoples money, not mine.

Don't buy their product. Too damn high. they making their money on other peoples money, not mine.
I'm confused (getting old...its a struggle sometimes :dhd: )...you don't use gasoline/oil/etc.?

I'm confused (getting old...its a struggle sometimes :dhd: )...you don't use gasoline/oil/etc.?
I go across the street and buy Murphys

Quick road trip this weekend. Looks like gas is much the same every where. In central La., 2.86-2.89 is at the cheaper places. WMT, Murphys, Circle K.(2.76 w/EZ Pay) The Exxons, Chevrons, Valeros, 3.05-3.14. A couple of Chevrons were 3.25. About the same as SW La. Maybe one at 2.85. Feather Fuel on the Reservation is 2.95. At least they haven't gone up these last few days.

..................................................................................................$4.49 regular, $4.99 premium.......................................................................

1713478048700.png