GAME Georgia at Alabama - 8pm ET, CBS

Disaster second half. Good game Bama fans. Can't lose the turnover battle. Too talented of a roster for this shit to happen every year. Kirby chose Fromm over Fielfdss. JT Daniels is here, maybe try him. Or maybe don't go fucking air raid to open the second hald when you're having success on the ground
Yeah, I'll never understand why Kirby abandoned a run game that was absolutely gashing the Bama D.

At least I won many hoopies, and got 500 free ones.

I'm rich, bitch!

FINAL

24 Georgia
41 Alabama

I watched the first half. Turned it off. Just checked in. College football is crazy.

It ain't good D, but it's good enough D.

Much better second half all around. Defense stepped up and made some plays, but that was helped by UGA abandoning the run. Happy to see we put up these kind of numbers against a legit defense. Good game Georgia fans, see you guys in the ATL

It ain't good D, but it's good enough D.
the office thats GIF

I hope to God that was the state of Georgia’s choke job for the week and my Braves come out and win tommorow

What place does Alabama drop to after they lose to Georgia??? think they drop out of the top 10?
You're welcome for the jinx, I couldn't risk having georgia fans be worse than they already are. Mission success

I'm 17 beers in, 4 shots, 5 old friends and UGA can still kiss my ass! Roll Tide! cec4c782-90ec-4ae1-a6b9-3835f2270e15-USATSI_15050910.jpg