16.7.187 : Nos : Max Carey
16.8.188 : Meebs : Skip
16.9.189 : Femur : OTC
16.10.190 : UK
16.11.191 : Ducey
16.12.192 : Kburjr

I don't want to do this anymore.

I don't want to do this anymore.
For what it's worth, I wish I had another rotation spot, two more relievers, four spaces on my bench, a pinch runner and a manager.

Plus a stadium, that is just as dead as every player I've drafted. That turned out not to be dead.

Im looking forward to telling my old man Tony C is hitting between Mize and McCovey. I'd like to do baseball drafts till I drop dead tbh.

Also have a decent idea for CBB. Which involves a sixth man that can play both halves. Excluding all NBAers post... say 2010, willing to budge on every issue. Also not interest in any Milkian adjustments. Absolutely none.

Also willing to deal.

My top two pitchers are real good. But they're ghosts are a little cocky in the locker room.

I'll move 'em. For the right dead guys.

Also:

IMG_7795.JPG

He's ready to swipe second, after taking one on the left elbow.

He's dead. Here's proof.

For a couple days I thought: Does Nos want me to draft a specific left fielder?

I've now accepted he just missed me drafting him. His lifetime of plate protecting expertise is in my lineup though. Even if he doesn't show.

Athletic Don, not the DH.

Im not in for football.

Skip me on every pick.

Should have skipped bullpen...RP options are brutal

I gotta say, I don't like all the skipping. All it tells me is now that the top players are gone you aren't interested anymore. This is part of what has been killing our drafts!!

It's more that RP is too sparse for the draft.

Also:

View attachment 10704

He's ready to swipe second, after taking one on the left elbow.

He's dead. Here's proof.

For a couple days I thought: Does Nos want me to draft a specific left fielder?

I've now accepted he just missed me drafting him. His lifetime of plate protecting expertise is in my lineup though. Even if he doesn't show.

Athletic Don, not the DH.

When were you in Austin?

I understand it's more difficult than usual to find relievers but it's not impossible. I guess we should do nothing but super drafts.

So now the 4 starters and 5 in the pen is the issue, few months back it was nobody uses five in the rotation during the playoffs. I was the one who liked having a bench, a bunch of y'all didn't, said nobody paid any attention to the bench and it just makes the draft longer.

Not trying to be a dick but at one point yesterday we were skipping six people, if y'all don't care about the draft why should I? We never used to do that, the only time we ever skipped someone it was Milk because he made us wait forever, nobody ever said skip me.

15.12.180 : Stakes : OTC

ROUND 16
16.1.181 : Stakes : OTC
16.2.182 : Sushi : Doc Ayers
16.3.183 : Shane : Turk Farrell
16.4.184 : Milk : Hippo Vaughn
16.5.185 : 500 : OTC
16.6.186 : Smitty : Tony Conigliaro
16.7.187 : Nos : Max Carey
16.8.188 : Meebs : Bob Miller
16.9.189 : Femur : Mickey Welch
16.10.190 : UK : OTC
16.11.191 : Ducey : OTC

I would say more people say skip me because they wouldn’t be able to pick in two hours which is why I said it. And this isn’t a draft at this point that you can pick somebody without doing a lot of research

I would say more people say skip me because they wouldn’t be able to pick in two hours which is why I said it. And this isn’t a draft at this point that you can pick somebody without doing a lot of research

People were saying skip before we went to the two hours and if you do research find five players not one then you won’t have to do research every time it’s your turn. I can and have for a few people found players in just a couple minutes.

I did text Ducey 4:56