Gone But Not Forgotten MLB Draft : CHAT

No and I believe sometimes some people vote for the drafter not the team.

If that is true then I should win much more often... I am beloved around here... mostly because of my good looks, and my 8 different personalities

If that is true then I should win much more often... I am beloved around here... mostly because of my good looks, and my 8 different personalities

You know why you don't win and you enjoy it, go get a hamburger!

For this draft there is almost nothing to be gained from the relievers spot pasta few players. I understand if we are talking a best of 7 5 relievers is more realistic but I don't think it moves the needle like a fifth starter. There are options out there for a long reliever if we would allow that but maybe set certain criteria like they can't have an all star appearance or something.

Like Daryl Kile or Yordona Ventura move me a lot more than some old fuck from 1912 who's never been drafted in our mocks
Hey, you already took my 5th reliever. No need to name drop my 4th starter.

You know why you don't win and you enjoy it, go get a hamburger!

I don't know why... but have always thought there was a kabal of evil doers that send some of you voters misinformation about me... Not my fault there are many anti-octarians around these parts

I did text 500, he has 500 seconds to pick! lolzzz

I did text Milk

I did text Sushi

Not sure where Poindexter is but he's up, Shane and Stakes are up for two, oh and seven cow teats can pick as well.

Rip Ken. You really liked cocaine. And booze. And for a time steroids.