Good bye Big 12

Auburn and Florida have great swimming programs.

Of course, unless you have a championship-quality equestrian or bass fishing team you are a second-tier school.
SEC a swimming conference with Texas now in it?

Noticed Georgia goes to Bama and Texas next year. That is kind of rude

I just looked and you've got one natty 1951 and two runner-ups in 1994/2022 since 1947 which is as far back as the records went that I looked at, which isn't bad but not at Texas' level. I did learn that the PAC used to absolutely dominate baseball from the 50s through the early 80s.

In the last 16 years, the SEC has not been in the final only once and 4 times in that time span both teams in the final were SEC teams. They won 9 of them and one year was called off because of COVID so really 15 years.

That is pretty dominant and the teams include:

LSU
Florida
Ole Miss
Miss State
Vandy
Arkansas
South Carolina
Georgia

If you guys had been in that would have included two more teams plus 2 more appearances.
OU won a national title in 94, look again

I just looked and you've got one natty 1951 and two runner-ups in 1994/2022 since 1947 which is as far back as the records went that I looked at, which isn't bad but not at Texas' level. I did learn that the PAC used to absolutely dominate baseball from the 50s through the early 80s.

In the last 16 years, the SEC has not been in the final only once and 4 times in that time span both teams in the final were SEC teams. They won 9 of them and one year was called off because of COVID so really 15 years.

LSU
Florida
Ole Miss
Miss State
Vandy
Arkansas
South Carolina
Georgia

If you guys had been in that would have included two more teams plus 2 more appearances.

Oklahoma won the CWS in 1994.

I remember it well as I was there. Oklahoma had one of the best defenses I've seen that year.

OU won a national title in 94, look again

giphy.gif

Oklahoma won the CWS in 1994.

I remember it well as I was there. Oklahoma had one of the best defenses I've seen that year.
Also have to say that Covid killed one of the best ou teams we ever had. That pitching staff was unreal.

LSU
Florida
Ole Miss
Miss State
Vandy
Arkansas
South Carolina
Georgia

Not just the Pac but CA in general..pepperdine, Cal State-Fullerton, Fresno St

Did you that? Texas leads the nation with 15 NC in swimming and Auburn is at 8.. not that I would ever watch swimming or care about it
Valentines Day Christmas GIF by LogoTV

swimming is awesome
1701208037002.png

Did you that? Texas leads the nation with 15 NC in swimming and Auburn is at 8.. not that I would ever watch swimming or care about it
Aren’t you a Kentucky fan when it comes to swimming?