Got my Series X preordered!!

The PS5 controller's haptics are fucking nuts.

The Kentucky fried chicken console looks good. Keeps your chicken warm too.

How is the new Xbox?
I like it, super fast, but i also moved up from a 1 X so the experience hasnt changed as much graphically so much as FPS and performance

What games you got?
I play a large variety of games depending on the mood or goal for the day. Still waiting on more optimizations for some too. (Warzone and ESO both need optimization but do take advantage of the newer hardware to an extent) No Man's Sky S|X COD Cold War is S|X Borderlands 3 S|X Destiny 2 S|X thoes are what i have on the drive at the moment but i also have Game Pass Ultimate. all games run better/faster but like i said im coming from a 1 X to the Series X so the changes are not as drastic since the 1 X is also 4k capable and where a bulk of the enhancements originated for the Series X. Like any new generation of games it will be a couple years until developers take full advantage of the standardized high end specs of the consoles (both PS5 and XSX)

That is why Halo Infinite was delayed, they are hoping to deliver a truly next gen experience, we'll see.

I know you love your sports games so it might benefit you to know that EA Access was wrapped up into Game Pass Ultimate some time ago so those are free with Game Pass now too (EA being the big maker of most sports titles)

can someone tell me why it's still impossible to get an Xbox Series X? They are still sold out in stores. Wtf. You knew the demand was going to be high when you announced the release of this thing a year or two ago, so how in this day and age are these companies still not over producing from the beginning? Going these many months without being able to readily buy one is inexcusable in 2021.

I get it, sometimes low amount of product can drive up the demand, but at some point do you run the risk of just turning interested buyers away? I am hoping to get this before MLB The Show drops, but if it comes March, April, May, and I still can't buy the console, I may just say screw it and not buy one until the new NCAA Football game drops.

can someone tell me why it's still impossible to get an Xbox Series X? They are still sold out in stores. Wtf. You knew the demand was going to be high when you announced the release of this thing a year or two ago, so how in this day and age are these companies still not over producing from the beginning? Going these many months without being able to readily buy one is inexcusable in 2021.

I get it, sometimes low amount of product can drive up the demand, but at some point do you run the risk of just turning interested buyers away? I am hoping to get this before MLB The Show drops, but if it comes March, April, May, and I still can't buy the console, I may just say screw it and not buy one until the new NCAA Football game drops.
COVID double whammy'd them. Firstly the chip production was reduced due to COVID, then because everyone has been home more often and social distancing more people are picking up gaming as a way to stay sane and connected with friends so demand is higher.

This is the highest demand for any console (both ps5 and Xbox Series) as well as cpu and gpu it has never been this high before

COVID double whammy'd them. Firstly the chip production was reduced due to COVID, then because everyone has been home more often and social distancing more people are picking up gaming as a way to stay sane and connected with friends so demand is higher.

This is the highest demand for any console (both ps5 and Xbox Series) as well as cpu and gpu it has never been this high before
Ugh. I was hoping to get Xbox in March, but that’s looking unlikely, I’ll probably end up getting it shortly before the Fall and try madden

Ugh. I was hoping to get Xbox in March, but that’s looking unlikely, I’ll probably end up getting it shortly before the Fall and try madden
peyton manning wtf GIF by Gatorade