Got my Series X preordered!!

it is situational, any competitive gaming you will want to turn that crap off i cant stand even vibrations in my competitive gaming (always turn that off so it dont fudge up my aim/shot)

I don't play multi-player stuff so I should be good :dance:

I don't play multi-player stuff so I should be good :dance:
Ahh well i hear for racing games and single player games you should be pretty hooked up (ps5 is better for single player gaming anyway)

Ahh well i hear for racing games and single player games you should be pretty hooked up (ps5 is better for single player gaming anyway)

Yea....hopefully it'll work out. I'm still deciding which game I want to go with when I pick it up Saturday. I'll probably either go Cyberpunk, Assassins Creed Valhalla, or the Spiderman game. That's probably in order from most likely what i'll get to least likely.

Welp... No cyberpunk. Didn't realize it was first person. First person shit gives me a headache.

Welp... No cyberpunk. Didn't realize it was first person. First person shit gives me a headache.
have you ever considered the possibility that the first person gives you a headache due to screen tearing and poor frame rates? Something a PS5 should do so much better at

have you ever considered the possibility that the first person gives you a headache due to screen tearing and poor frame rates? Something a PS5 should do so much better at

hmmmm....:think: I have not. Good point..... I may try one out again one day. I think the last I tried was like one of the Borderlands games or something. I still think I'll go third person this time seeing as how it's the first and probably the only game I'll have for a few months on the new gen stuff. I'll keep an open mind towards them in the future though. Maybe Cyberpunk will have some of their bugs ironed out by that time and I can cop a mint-used copy somewhere on the cheap.

Cyberpunk is a dumpster on console isn't it?

I haven't actually read any articles about it but I've seen a few headlines of articles that sounded like it was. I see "refund" in the headlines a lot lol

I haven't actually read any articles about it but I've seen a few headlines of articles that sounded like it was. I see "refund" in the headlines a lot lol
The refund is for last gen console owners

The refund is for last gen console owners

Console came in a day early (playing it now) but my g'damn game got delayed until Sunday. I went with the Spiderman game. I got the ultimate version so it came with the Original remastered that I haven't played and the new Miles Morales one. Looks like i'm stuck playing Astro's Playroom and PS4 games until then though. lol

Console came in a day early (playing it now) but my g'damn game got delayed until Sunday. I went with the Spiderman game. I got the ultimate version so it came with the Original remastered that I haven't played and the new Miles Morales one. Looks like i'm stuck playing Astro's Playroom and PS4 games until then though. lol
Ha!! Doesnt Playstation have something like Game Pass Ultimate? (if even inferior)

Ha!! Doesnt Playstation have something like Game Pass Ultimate? (if even inferior)

PlayStation Plus?

No Man's Sky had a free PS5 update if you already had the PS4 version. I did and am going to check that out. I haven't play it in years probably.

PlayStation Plus?

No Man's Sky had a free PS5 update if you already had the PS4 version. I did and am going to check that out. I haven't play it in years probably.
NMS has had a TON of updates if you havent played in years it is a very very different game!

NMS has had a TON of updates if you havent played in years it is a very very different game!
I did play it after one of the major updates....but haven't since the last one. I had half ass been meaning for months to pick it back up and see what was new, but hadn't. Seems like a good time now though!

PS5 + OLED TV + No Man's Sky should = eye orgasms

PS5 + OLED TV + No Man's Sky should = eye orgasms
LOL I have opted to play on a 27" Curved monitor that supports high refresh rate over HDMI and FreeSync (variable refresh rate) Unfortunately the Panasonic HDMI chips in every single Xbox PS and Nvidia GPU (not sure about AMD) has issues with the 2.1 HDMI chips GAH!! so i had to turn off FreeSync

LOL I have opted to play on a 27" Curved monitor that supports high refresh rate over HDMI and FreeSync (variable refresh rate) Unfortunately the Panasonic HDMI chips in every single Xbox PS and Nvidia GPU (not sure about AMD) has issues with the 2.1 HDMI chips GAH!! so i had to turn off FreeSync

lol I think some of these LG OLEDS have freesync but it came as an update and mine didn't get the update.

lol I think some of these LG OLEDS have freesync but it came as an update and mine didn't get the update.
Yea i just found that i like playing on a montor (but i am competitive so this falls on def ears for you) because of the input lag involved in playing on a monitor vs a TV There was a time i switched between my monitor and 70" but its been 8+ months since i have done that (bought my monitor in advance and just used it on my X1X)

After having to go through about 6 controllers in 3 years due to stick drift. I'm about ready to tell Bill Gates to fuck right off.

Having the same problem. Ive gone through 3 or 4 used controllers with this same issue.