Got my Series X preordered!!

Good luck copping a PS5. Sold out all over
my alexa alerted me that they came in stock on amazon, by the time i looked on my computer they were sold out lol

Small maps?? LOL you have missed out on MW(2019) maps are HUGE and continuing into Black Ops Cold War (not to mention if you get into Warzone)
I play war zone, and like it bc of the solid gun play and large map. I tried the beta on the lates COD, but did not like it with kill streaks and fewer vehicles than in battlefield.

I play war zone, and like it bc of the solid gun play and large map. I tried the beta on the lates COD, but did not like it with kill streaks and fewer vehicles than in battlefield.
There is Ground War (32v32) then there are also larger maps of i think 12v12 (i generally dont play large maps if im playing multiplayer cuz its a campfest and i like action 12v12 not GW)

LOL if i had a PS id have a Scuff (gotta have paddles)

Im just busting your balls i dont honestly care who owns what i just hope they get their shit together with makign crossplay a console only option or have the option for open to pc not either all (pc and ps and xb) or nothing cuz that shit is weak sauce with PC cheaters abundant.
PUBG

Well, did you score your PS5??? (are you sleeping it off after playing all morning?)
I got one this morning, but it won't be here until next Wednesday. Oh well, better than not getting one this year.

Nearly landed a second one on Walmart but couldn't get the purchase to go through. I got mine on Best Buy around 9am today.

I got one this morning, but it won't be here until next Wednesday. Oh well, better than not getting one this year.
Hell yea better for sure

Warzone has gotten really bad lately. With Activision making BILLIONS per QUARTER off the micro transactions there is zero excuse for it. They either need to buy an anti cheat or license one their "please dont cheat" shit isnt working.

Pubg is so bad
Blasphemy. Don’t be afraid of the chicken dinner, lol It reminds me of the old Socom games on PS2/3.

I like H1Z1 on PSN . It’s battle royale, and it’s free Like war zone .

Warzone has gotten really bad lately. With Activision making BILLIONS per QUARTER off the micro transactions there is zero excuse for it. They either need to buy an anti cheat or license one their "please dont cheat" shit isnt working.
It’s almost impossible to get an honest game online these days. Modded controls, aim bot, lag switches, ect.

It’s almost impossible to get an honest game online these days. Modded controls, aim bot, lag switches, ect.
Meh cut out the forced PC cross play and let it be Console only (PS/XB) that will eliminate 99% of the problems i have and restore the reason i play console mostly anyway.

Modded controllers are insignificant compared to aimbots and wall hacks from PC

FPS with cross play is garbage too. M+K players on console is the fucking dumbest part of playing Siege on xbox. Can't imagine how shit it will get when they allow cross play.

Blasphemy. Don’t be afraid of the chicken dinner, lol It reminds me of the old Socom games on PS2/3.

I like H1Z1 on PSN . It’s battle royale, and it’s free Like war zone .

I like the open world, battle royale with vehicles idea in concept. I played BF1 a bit.

The controls of PUBG are just so fucking clunky.

I fired up the training area to attempt to learn the game and even that was too fucking convoluted.

- Go to a table to pick up a gun.
- Go to a different table to pick up the ammo...make sure you find the right ammo!
- Then it's just a cluster fuck of controls and shit just to get the gun configured.

Not to mention, driving in the game feels like your operating a gokart in quicksand.

I think I just hate most all 3PS. I have both Division games and I can't get into them either.

Woot woot both are now safely in my possession (the best buy one showed up just now, not nearly as well packed as the MS one but it made it)
How well does it play Roblox?

Sports title games are starting to become really bad. The fun for me was always franchise mode and building dynasties, but with all this VC crap it's become stupid.

I need some 1994 Charles Barkley trading card worth 400 VC to be able to make a signing bonus for one of my players.

These game makers need to realize it is okay to keep some of the basic gaming features in their games. Leave franchise mode alone.

FPS with cross play is garbage too. M+K players on console is the fucking dumbest part of playing Siege on xbox. Can't imagine how shit it will get when they allow cross play.
I don't mind going up against mouse and keyboard, it's the blatant hacking that comes from PC

I like the open world, battle royale with vehicles idea in concept. I played BF1 a bit.

The controls of PUBG are just so fucking clunky.

I fired up the training area to attempt to learn the game and even that was too fucking convoluted.

- Go to a table to pick up a gun.
- Go to a different table to pick up the ammo...make sure you find the right ammo!
- Then it's just a cluster fuck of controls and shit just to get the gun configured.

Not to mention, driving in the game feels like your operating a gokart in quicksand.

I think I just hate most all 3PS. I have both Division games and I can't get into them either.
You should give warzone a try, first battle royale I've enjoyed

How well does it play Roblox?
If I'm being honest I don't let my kids play roblox (but yes I let them play call of duty)

Too many weirdos trying to communicate on roblox scam etc from everything I have read

If I'm being honest I don't let my kids play roblox (but yes I let them play call of duty)

Too many weirdos trying to communicate on roblox scam etc from everything I have read
You can't communicate in Roblox anymore (on xbox).