Got my Series X preordered!!

If you are not in a hurry and dont like the bleeding edge of technology i would hold off. :D it is stressful to enjoy having the newest shit first not only just being able to get your hands on the merch but then the bugs and glitches that surely follow :D (but it is fun!!)
I still play EA NCAA Football 14 almost on a daily basis, so I have enough to entertain me for a few months.

Unless XBOX comes out with a legit MLB game, like their old 2k baseball game, or something similar to The Show. The only reason I switched from xbox to playstation was because I wanted to play a baseball game and Xbox One didn't make one.

I still play EA NCAA Football 14 almost on a daily basis, so I have enough to entertain me for a few months.

Unless XBOX comes out with a legit MLB game, like their old 2k baseball game, or something similar to The Show. The only reason I switched from xbox to playstation was because I wanted to play a baseball game and Xbox One didn't make one.
There is a game called R.B.I. Baseball 20 or something like that (i dont do the whole baseball scene) on both consoles

MLB The Show used to be one of the reasons I loved Sony. Like I said earlier in these threads, I have no idea what "exclusives" are even worth it at this point.

MLB The Show used to be one of the reasons I loved Sony. Like I said earlier in these threads, I have no idea what "exclusives" are even worth it at this point.
Exclusives piss me off. Most are single player anymore and fuck that noise. I like to connect with friends and compete not fantasize while beating my meat

Woot 1 of my 2 series X are here!!!! other is here tomorrow

Gross a PS5 first?

I was all in on preording XSX but am holding off on the PS5 just because the hardeware is inferior to the XSX and i dont play single player games but the PS5 has its unique advantages here and there but i am more than happy to wait til stocks are there
I've never owned an xbox anything, fuck Microsoft :). Always been an Nintendo and PS guy. My PS4 is limping along and need a PS5 quick. All my DS4 controllers are worn out, can't hardly aim with them anymore. Don't want to spend on the old controllers when new one is out any minute now.

I've never owned an xbox anything, fuck Microsoft :). Always been an Nintendo and PS guy. My PS4 is limping along and need a PS5 quick. All my DS4 controllers are worn out, can't hardly aim with them anymore. Don't want to spend on the old controllers when new one is out any minute now.
LOL if i had a PS id have a Scuff (gotta have paddles)

Im just busting your balls i dont honestly care who owns what i just hope they get their shit together with makign crossplay a console only option or have the option for open to pc not either all (pc and ps and xb) or nothing cuz that shit is weak sauce with PC cheaters abundant.

Well, did you score your PS5??? (are you sleeping it off after playing all morning?)

Woot woot both are now safely in my possession (the best buy one showed up just now, not nearly as well packed as the MS one but it made it)

The show is awesome...made me forget about the old EA sports triple play games

There is a game called R.B.I. Baseball 20 or something like that (i dont do the whole baseball scene) on both consoles
Don’t do it. You would be better punching yourself in the nuts.

Exclusives piss me off. Most are single player anymore and fuck that noise. I like to connect with friends and compete not fantasize while beating my meat
Yes online competitive for me only as well.

Battlefield 6?
Never been a fan of the Battlefied series (and i really despise EA as a publisher)

Im going to be playing Black Ops Cold War tonight (releases tomorrow)

Good luck copping a PS5. Sold out all over

Never been a fan of the Battlefied series (and i really despise EA as a publisher)

Im going to be playing Black Ops Cold War tonight (releases tomorrow)
I used to like COD , but hated the small maps after MW2. I have been battlefield guy since bad company 2

I used to like COD , but hated the small maps after MW2. I have been battlefield guy since bad company 2
Small maps?? LOL you have missed out on MW(2019) maps are HUGE and continuing into Black Ops Cold War (not to mention if you get into Warzone)