Got my Series X preordered!!

Xbox doesnt really do "exclusives" anymore. Anything made by a studio owned by MS goes to game pass now. Game pass is available on PC and Xbox it will really come down to how you want to play on what you buy I like console gaming more but run both xbox and PC

Oh, I don't even own a PC. The only time I've ever "gamed" on PC is text based sports sims.

Except like....Rogue Spear back 20 years ago...

The only game I've played with Ultimate a bit, was Rocket League, but they banned me for naughty language. I said... "wtf" a lot..... WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Are you one of those RL players that keeps messaging me for my bad play, and sending game invites. There is a RL computer controlled player named Chipper, which is also my Gamertag. I get so much random shit at all hours of the day.

What changes are they making to the next gen subscriptions?

I hear "Game pass" and I have Ultimate as I loaded it for $1 for the year. I played RDR2 for about 10 minutes before I couldnt take the horse shit. I installed PUBG and found it clunky. The only game I've played with Ultimate a bit, was Rocket League, but they banned me for naughty language. I said... "wtf" a lot..... WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is the playstation multiplayer going to be free? Is Xbox Gold being lumped in with game pass and more expensive now?

Sell me Hooplans!
Playstation is about the same cost as the Xbox live stuff was. 12 months for $60. But with game pass it's like $110 for 12 months now (or you can get deals for cheaper) but it includes all the EA games and anything microsoft adds to the game library + the online play subscription. So it's a crazy good deal. Basically for the cost of a game per year you get unlimited downloads to most popular games. One of the main reasons I'm sticking with xbox.

I basically only play one game at a time really. For a year it was Gears 4, for the last 18 months its been Siege.

Metal Gear Solid though.... :( :(
I main a game but play a handful at any given time. I play ESO for a little bit every day, ill play minecraft or ark with the kids but i main Warzone/COD (currently we'll see if Cold War can keep me satisfied)

I got my kids game pass ultimate when the covid struck and my son is constantly trying out new games and having fun then hell delete and try a new one. i personally havent really used it as much as i could but meh w/e. Here next month i think it will also include the EA access or whatever in the game pass so youll have access to EA's games that they put on their thing too

Are you one of those RL players that keeps messaging me for my bad play, and sending game invites. There is a RL computer controlled player named Chipper, which is also my Gamertag. I get so much random shit at all hours of the day.
LOL sounds like you need to find the block button.

Only time ive had stick drift is usually caused by the kiddos and sometiems i can fix it by taking it completely apart and cleaning it (90% of the time there is some sort of crud in there from the kids)

I love my Elite Series 2 though paddles are a must for me now :D
Same. Just being able to jump without removing your right thumb from the stick, is a godsend. This should be the default controller. I haven't tried the series 2, but I suspect it's similar to the original.

That is when you should have bought the 1x :D
Maybe I will this go around but I've never bought an incremental system. I went Super Nintendo, N64, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One and now Xbox X. I like to invest early at the higher cost but keep it the whole time. Pays for itself and way cheaper than trying to keep up with PC gaming.

Nah. I don't message people. The most I'll do is a "WTF" on a laggy ass play or something that looks dumb.

I do love to report people who talk shit though. It's pretty soothing as a Mid-30s human being who just hits the "report" button when some teenage kid calls me the N word or some shit and gets the message from xbox "we have taken action against this user"

I main a game but play a handful at any given time. I play ESO for a little bit every day, ill play minecraft or ark with the kids but i main Warzone/COD (currently we'll see if Cold War can keep me satisfied)

I got my kids game pass ultimate when the covid struck and my son is constantly trying out new games and having fun then hell delete and try a new one. i personally havent really used it as much as i could but meh w/e. Here next month i think it will also include the EA access or whatever in the game pass so youll have access to EA's games that they put on their thing too
I'm really hoping they do a new Warzone map + the cold war gear. I'm not sure how they're going to blend the two games into Warzone with the weapons drastically different. A new map that's only cold war stuff, while keeping the current map with the MW stuff, seems logical to me and would keep it fresh. updating each individually.

Same. Just being able to jump without removing your right thumb from the stick, is a godsend. This should be the default controller. I haven't tried the series 2, but I suspect it's similar to the original.
Yea series 2 is similar obviously there are improvements there are 3 tensions for the sticks 3 settings for the trigger stops 3 profiles able to be saved a host of internal component upgrade i think those are the main differences

Playstation is about the same cost as the Xbox live stuff was. 12 months for $60. But with game pass it's like $110 for 12 months now (or you can get deals for cheaper) but it includes all the EA games and anything microsoft adds to the game library + the online play subscription. So it's a crazy good deal. Basically for the cost of a game per year you get unlimited downloads to most popular games. One of the main reasons I'm sticking with xbox.

Ahhhhhhhh. I'm probably one of the few gamers on earth who doesn't spend even $50-60 a year on getting new games. I purchased Gears 4 for $10 and then Siege a year later for $8. In the 3 years I've had the XBone, I'd spent literally $19 on software.

...and $300+ on fucking controllers.

I'm really hoping they do a new Warzone map + the cold war gear. I'm not sure how they're going to blend the two games into Warzone with the weapons drastically different. A new map that's only cold war stuff, while keeping the current map with the MW stuff, seems logical to me and would keep it fresh. updating each individually.
From what i know/understand/read/heard Raven is the main Dev on Warzone then IW/Treyarch/(ewww sledgehammer) will develop their assets and help with the develpment of Warzone. What i heard was that basically everything is being removed from warzone except i think bunkers and subways or something like that so it will be a wholesale map change from what i heard (if what i heard is to be trusted)

I'm a huge Gran Turismo fan, so that puts me in a PS5. But I'll wait until they fix all the shit from the first version.

Ahhhhhhhh. I'm probably one of the few gamers on earth who doesn't spend even $50-60 a year on getting new games. I purchased Gears 4 for $10 and then Siege a year later for $8. In the 3 years I've had the XBone, I'd spent literally $19 on software.

However you find value in entertainment man :D i buy games but it doesnt cost me :D

I'm a huge Gran Turismo fan, so that puts me in a PS5. But I'll wait until they fix all the shit from the first version.
have you seen the dirt 5 preview/trailer?

From what i know/understand/read/heard Raven is the main Dev on Warzone then IW/Treyarch/(ewww sledgehammer) will develop their assets and help with the develpment of Warzone. What i heard was that basically everything is being removed from warzone except i think bunkers and subways or something like that so it will be a wholesale map change from what i heard (if what i heard is to be trusted)
It would be a bummer if you lost all the shit accumulated from WM in Warzone. I was hoping they'd bridge that gap somehow with a new map, unless they just make the cold war stuff equally as powerful as someone of the WM stuff, but that wouldn't make a lot of sense.

It would be a bummer if you lost all the shit accumulated from WM in Warzone. I was hoping they'd bridge that gap somehow with a new map, unless they just make the cold war stuff equally as powerful as someone of the WM stuff, but that wouldn't make a lot of sense.
So what is supposed to happen is all the guns and operators will be available from MW into Warzone (i would imagine some tweaks to make sure none are more powerful than the treyarch versions but we'll see)

If you subscribe to the Xbox Live or playstation online, for $10 a month, it is a great deal for $5/month to get access to all of those game downloads. If you don't need those, you can still just do the normal $9 a month for online access.

Maybe I will this go around but I've never bought an incremental system. I went Super Nintendo, N64, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One and now Xbox X. I like to invest early at the higher cost but keep it the whole time. Pays for itself and way cheaper than trying to keep up with PC gaming.
I didnt see it as incremental i went from the original to the X1X and the performance difference in the games i was playing was hugely noticable the original x1 is like 1.8 TFlops or something like that i think vs the 6 Tflops of the x1x