Got my Series X preordered!!

it's a cool looking racing sim, but I prefer the physics to be more realistic.
I hear ya :D i havent played the dirt series and barely the forza. I used to love me some gran Turismo

Also, I hadn't signed up for gamepass yet and just noticed that microsoft is letting you convert your entire live subscription to gamepass for $1 for the entirely length; not just one month. So I just bought a digital 12 month live subscription for $35 and converted it over, got an extra month free for auto-billing and now I'm set with gamepass through December 21 2021. So that's pretty awesome. And if you don't have it yet, nows the time to jump before they end that subscription upgrade deal

Also, I hadn't signed up for gamepass yet and just noticed that microsoft is letting you convert your entire live subscription to gamepass for $1 for the entirely length; not just one month. So I just bought a digital 12 month live subscription for $35 and converted it over, got an extra month free for auto-billing and now I'm set with gamepass through December 21 2021. So that's pretty awesome. And if you don't have it yet, nows the time to jump before they end that subscription upgrade deal
Up to 3 years can be converted

A guy I work with pre-ordered the PS5 but changed his mind afterwards and decided he wanted the new XBox. I told him not to cancel his order and I'll pay him for it, since I can't seem to find it in stock anywhere. Should have it between Nov. 12th-18th. :)

One more week until we get this thing. Amazon sent something out like a month ago saying they don't know if everyone will get them day one, here's crossing my fingers. Can't wait to see what this looks like, especially as Warzone seems to be running on my Xbox One at like 10 frames per second after the latest update.

The amazon order just changed to "Arriving Tuesday at 8am" !!!!!!! It's happening

200.gif

The amazon order just changed to "Arriving Tuesday at 8am" !!!!!!! It's happening

200.gif
Ha yea i got my Microsoft Store email last week and got my Bestbuy email on the 3rd. (still havent seen them charge me yet though)

One more week until we get this thing. Amazon sent something out like a month ago saying they don't know if everyone will get them day one, here's crossing my fingers. Can't wait to see what this looks like, especially as Warzone seems to be running on my Xbox One at like 10 frames per second after the latest update.
I still cant imagine playing Warzone on the original Xbox my kids use those for minecraft and they chug.

I still cant imagine playing Warzone on the original Xbox my kids use those for minecraft and they chug.
I upgraded it a while ago to a solid state drive so it’s not terrible.

Will be getting the new Xbox X.

As far as backward compatible, does it go as far back as playing EA NCAA Football 14?

Nonetheless, started seeing commercials for some of the games and wow the graphics are amazing. Probably will get Call of Duty and trying to figure out a sports game to get with it.

Will be getting the new Xbox X.

As far as backward compatible, does it go as far back as playing EA NCAA Football 14?

Nonetheless, started seeing commercials for some of the games and wow the graphics are amazing. Probably will get Call of Duty and trying to figure out a sports game to get with it.
It goes to play og xbox, there's an official list but basically anything not requiring a kinect is back compatible

Xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

It goes to play og xbox, there's an official list but basically anything not requiring a kinect is back compatible

Xbox, xbox 360, xbox one
trying to use xbox site now to find the list, but it isn't working.

You telling me EA NCAA Football 14 from the 360 will work!?!?!?!?!?

I just googled it, sounds like a no...damn.

trying to use xbox site now to find the list, but it isn't working.

You telling me EA NCAA Football 14 from the 360 will work!?!?!?!?!?
It should. Lemme try and get it for you

It should. Lemme try and get it for you
Thanks, but I Just googled it and it looks like it wont be. If it isn't backward compatible now on the Xbox One it wont be for the new one.

Unless you find something different. Thanks though!

NCAA14 has an xbox one version, might be why it's not on the list

Literally all xbox one games that don't require a kinect are compatible.

I read somewhere that the 360 and xbox(original) library is only held back by publishers

Thanks, but I Just googled it and it looks like it wont be. If it isn't backward compatible now on the Xbox One it wont be for the new one.

Unless you find something different. Thanks though!
I could be wrong ea is notoriously horrible and the whole likeness thing might have kept it away