Got my Series X preordered!!

FPS with cross play is garbage too. M+K players on console is the fucking dumbest part of playing Siege on xbox. Can't imagine how shit it will get when they allow cross play.
I fucking hate playing with PC players in Warzone. Not sure why anyone thought that was a good idea? It's just not a fair competition. Not sure why you can't turn cross play off either on Warzone. I only want to compete against console players; it's a fair competition AND there's little to no hacking. You introduce PC players and the hacking starts.

I don't mind going up against mouse and keyboard, it's the blatant hacking that comes from PC
Just found out, you can plug a mouse and keyboard into the Series X and it will work with certain games (like Warzone)! Might have to give this a try and see how well it works.

Just found out, you can plug a mouse and keyboard into the Series X and it will work with certain games (like Warzone)! Might have to give this a try and see how well it works.
Lol yea It's worked for quite a while now with games

I got one this morning, but it won't be here until next Wednesday. Oh well, better than not getting one this year.

Nearly landed a second one on Walmart but couldn't get the purchase to go through. I got mine on Best Buy around 9am today.
Picked my ps5 up over lunch. Got it plugged in. Need to figure out the video issue, the HDMI connection is blinking randomly for some reason. Google search tells me I have to change my HDMI settings (throughput I guess?) to -1. Did that and haven't seen it do it again. I have the PS5 connected to a Sony receiver to a Samsung QLED 4k TV. Not sure why I wouldn't be able to support what PS5 puts out. Maybe time for a new receiver.

Picked my ps5 up over lunch. Got it plugged in. Need to figure out the video issue, the HDMI connection is blinking randomly for some reason. Google search tells me I have to change my HDMI settings (throughput I guess?) to -1. Did that and haven't seen it do it again. I have the PS5 connected to a Sony receiver to a Samsung QLED 4k TV. Not sure why I wouldn't be able to support what PS5 puts out. Maybe time for a new receiver.
Depends on the HDMI used in it. You gotta have i think HDMI (dont quote me but i think) HDMI 2.0 just to get 1080 at 120Hz over HDMI and you gotta have the 2.1 for all the 4k goodness (there are also some issues with the HDMI chips that were used in the consoles from panasonic i believe and this affects xbox playstation and nvidia video cards)

Depends on the HDMI used in it. You gotta have i think HDMI (dont quote me but i think) HDMI 2.0 just to get 1080 at 120Hz over HDMI and you gotta have the 2.1 for all the 4k goodness (there are also some issues with the HDMI chips that were used in the consoles from panasonic i believe and this affects xbox playstation and nvidia video cards)
There is someone saying I have to use the HDMI provided in the box, and I did. however, that only goes to the receiver and Samsung TV's have an odd system for connections on their TV. I bet it is somewhere between the receiver and that hub. Oh well, I can dial it down to the -1 setting.

The bigger issue for me is ps5 doesn't support youtubeTV yet. :L youtubeTV is what they pushed everyone using Vue to go use.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT??? how does it not have youtube tv???
There is someone saying I have to use the HDMI provided in the box, and I did. however, that only goes to the receiver and Samsung TV's have an odd system for connections on their TV. I bet it is somewhere between the receiver and that hub. Oh well, I can dial it down to the -1 setting.

The bigger issue for me is ps5 doesn't support youtubeTV yet. :facepalm: youtubeTV is what they pushed everyone using Vue to go use.

Does your TV support HDMI ARC??? (its what i do for sound everything else goes to the tv properly not a receiver

Man, the PS5 is massive. Literally twice the size of my PS4, and I have the big ass original PS4

WHAAAAAAAAAAT??? how does it not have youtube tv???

Does your TV support HDMI ARC??? (its what i do for sound everything else goes to the tv properly not a receiver
Not sure what ARC is. IS that where I can control the receiver via the TV? mine does that, i only use the samsung TV remote to turn everything on and off.

Not sure what ARC is. IS that where I can control the receiver via the TV? mine does that, i only use the samsung TV remote to turn everything on and off.
that is CEC. ARC = AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL it is basically HD audio output to the Receiver .

Man, the PS5 is massive. Literally twice the size of my PS4, and I have the big ass original PS4
Yea ive seen pics it looks huge, and people wanted to make fun of the series x (which honestly isnt that big just they changed up the dimensions for better thermals)

just got my order in :dance: :dance: :dance:
ps5 or XSX?

Im waiting on the ps5 personally until i rebuild my gaming pc and finding a 5900X is proving to be a pita (at non scalper pricing)

ps5 or XSX?

Im waiting on the ps5 personally until i rebuild my gaming pc and finding a 5900X is proving to be a pita (at non scalper pricing)

ps5 from best buy. I refreshed pretty much my whole lunch break and finally got one.

ps5 from best buy. I refreshed pretty much my whole lunch break and finally got one.
GG, i was hoping more Devs would have the next gen better figured out, every single game for both systems are missing out on using both next gen consoles to their fullest.

GG, i was hoping more Devs would have the next gen better figured out, every single game for both systems are missing out on using both next gen consoles to their fullest.

most def. I wish Xbox had the PS5 controller. I think devs on those big AAA games could have done some interesting stuff with that. I doubt they will devote the resources now though unless it's an exclusive.

most def. I wish Xbox had the PS5 controller. I think devs on those big AAA games could have done some interesting stuff with that. I doubt they will devote the resources now though unless it's an exclusive.
Gross!!! No chance ill ever say that! I love my Elite Series 2!! Honestly the stiff triggers thing is very meh to me, the bright side is xbox has had rumbles in the triggers(haptic feedback) and stuff forever (since the one)and now because of the ps5 controller devs are finally putting it to use.

Gross!!! No chance ill ever say that! I love my Elite Series 2!! Honestly the stiff triggers thing is very meh to me, the bright side is xbox has had rumbles in the triggers(haptic feedback) and stuff forever (since the one)and now because of the ps5 controller devs are finally putting it to use.

We'll see how I feel after I actually use it. I haven't used one yet but most reviewers and shit think that it's one of the better features on either of the new systems. We'll see.

We'll see how I feel after I actually use it. I haven't used one yet but most reviewers and shit think that it's one of the better features on either of the new systems. We'll see.
it is situational, any competitive gaming you will want to turn that crap off i cant stand even vibrations in my competitive gaming (always turn that off so it dont fudge up my aim/shot)