THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GT: Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) W1

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now -- if Detroit runs the ball 3 times and gets a 1st down. Someone is going to have to go check the weather condition in hell, because i'm pretty sure it is frozen over.

Kadarius Toney SHAT all over the field tonight

or do the chiefs look bad? particularly, their WRs?
Don't discredit Detroits defense. They could have had a couple more picks that were bad throw by Malhomes. But there have been some horrible drops by KC. No doubt.

Lifelong Lions fans. I don't know how to react to this?!?! How do the Lions shut down the best QB in the NFL late in the 4th quarter like this? Is it possible we actually are pretty good?!?! Good god.
I love hopes skyrocketing. Almost as nice as the crashing of said hopes.

French Help GIF by Rocket Mortgage
Michael Gaston No GIF by ABC Network

Lions get the win

Don't discredit Detroits defense. They could have had a couple more picks that were bad throw by Malhomes. But there have been some horrible drops by KC. No doubt.
there was a pick 6 directly from a drop, among other misses. That last misthrow from Mahomes that could have been picked is fresh, but the WR core for KC isn't great.

I love hopes skyrocketing. Almost as nice as the crashing of said hopes.
You are talking to Lions fans brotha. Usually nothing surprises us, with the exception of Detroit going to the Super Bowl champs and wins the opener. THAT is surprising.

2 years running now the Champ losses their opener the following year.

I know KC had a couple guy out and Toney prob gambled on the game but I don’t care I’ll take it!

GO LIONS!!
Uhhh yeah -- This game in past year's -- Detroit doesn't come out with a win. Goff looks legit, the Lions look like a different team on defense. We may finally have a really good team this year.

Uhhh yeah -- This game in past year's -- Detroit doesn't come out with a win. Goff looks legit, the Lions look like a different team on defense. We may finally have a really good team this year.

Rookies look really good.

You are talking to Lions fans brotha. Usually nothing surprises us, with the exception of Detroit going to the Super Bowl champs and wins the opener. THAT is surprising.
I thought they were gonna fold there, and the crowd was going ape shit, and then Goff hit the open guys, and running game took over.