THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GT: Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) W1

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are talking to Lions fans brotha. Usually nothing surprises us, with the exception of Detroit going to the Super Bowl champs and wins the opener. THAT is surprising.
I think they said the Lions closed out the season last year winning 8 out of 10 games, so 9 out of 11 by any team should not be a surprise to anyone.

would be cool to see Gibbs and St. Brown put in a little work on the receiving end this drive.

View attachment 106953
guess i was mostly disappointed in the KC WRs as I was hoping to see more out of Gibbs and St. Brown because it was needed. shoot, it would have only been one more pass for St. Brown and maybe 2 at most for Gibbs.

Toney played like ass and couldn't catch shit, but you gotta also blame Andy Reid for all those jet sweeps on second and third down and short.

They didn't want to run up the gut and everybody knew they were throwing when Mckinnon came in.

Dumbass coaching.

Detroit deserved the win.

4 out of 5 on bets from the game last night, so I’m happy.

But Toney has one of the worst games I’ve seen a WR have. About a million drops, a ball that hit him in the hands turned into a pick 6, and his end around sucked too.

Gaytor trash that also defender Henry Ruggs, and my opponent started him in fantasy. You hate to see it

Hit a 2 team parlay (real money) for 5 stacks. Paid 4-1.

The Handicapper
No parlay, but I had Lions +4.5, under 53.5, Goff under 258 yards, and Mahomes over 18.5 rush yards. McKinnon over on receiving yards was a miss, but I had a real good night too, especially paired with the over 55.5 on the Louisville-Murray State game and the Braves -2.5 alt line

I found it interesting that Andy Reid thought going for it on 4th & 25 from their own 30 with 3 time outs in his pocket plus the 2-minute warning was the best option. ...He's got more confidence that Mahomes can miracle 25 yards to guys who can't catch than he does his defense stopping a Lions offense that wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire last night.

Running jet sweeps and wildcat on third & short was pretty foolish, too.