Halloween morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Late to the game in getting my jack-o'-lantern carved, but got it done last night. Cutting out of work early so we can do the candy thing tonight.

Every few years it snows on Halloween here. Such is the case today.

everyone survive Mischief Night? No TP'd trees in my yard.

Trade Deadline Tuesday!

Exciting times.

everyone survive Mischief Night? No TP'd trees in my yard.
Nothing in my yard.

There was word of people on horseback dropping flaming bags in people's yards in another town nearby.

Nothing in my yard.

There was word of people on horseback dropping flaming bags in people's yards in another town nearby.
I mentioned it was Mischief Night to my girlfriend who is from Connecticut. I was surprised to hear she knew what it was!

her response was "doesn't everyone know Mischief Night?!"

Nope

I mentioned it was Mischief Night to my girlfriend who is from Connecticut. I was surprised to hear she knew what it was!

her response was "doesn't everyone know Mischief Night?!"

Nope

Is that different from Devil’s Night?

Never heard of it referred to as Mischief Night.

morning all

woke up to snow on the ground, woo hoo. I'll run to store today and get some candy just in case kids actually show up. Most year we have 0 but we occasionally get a kid or two

we even gave out full sized bars one year

morning all

woke up to snow on the ground, woo hoo. I'll run to store today and get some candy just in case kids actually show up. Most year we have 0 but we occasionally get a kid or two

we even gave out full sized bars one year
We'll get a few minutes to visit our friends while our kids run through their neighborhood, because a couple of houses over there give out full size bars.

Gonna be a good year for the Dad Tax. Kids already have a bunch of candy from other events in the past few weeks.

Happy Monster Mash GIF by Susanne Lamb