Halloween morning

Americas Got Talent Dancing GIF by Top Talent

We'll get a few minutes to visit our friends while our kids run through their neighborhood, because a couple of houses over there give out full size bars.

Gonna be a good year for the Dad Tax. Kids already have a bunch of candy from other events in the past few weeks.
if I gave out candy at my house, I would do the full size bars since I would likely only get a handful of kids coming through.

instead I go to a friends house were there is more of a crowd coming through and give out small bars. It's much more enjoyable.

We had our trick-or-treat on Saturday.

At first, I was really pissed about them moving away from Halloween, but having it on Saturday means we can have a party, which we do, and it is good.

At first, I was really pissed about them moving away from Halloween, but having it on Saturday means we can have a party, which we do, and it is good.
so you are having a party tonight and none of us were invited?

so you are having a party tonight and none of us were invited?
No, I had a party last Saturday and none of you were invited.

Used to be our tradition up until this year. Mom's cousin always had a party right after trick or treating was over Saturday night. He'd have his chili and cheese dip. My mom was required to make bbq weenies and we had whatever else was brought. Plenty of candy & pop for kids and good assortment of alcoholic beverages. Occasionally he'd have some rowdy friends stop by puffing on joints, cigarettes, and cigars.

How much candy did you get?
Well, I collected shots and beers, but the kids collected three 5-gallon buckets of candy.

We'll probably donate most of it. The candy, that is. Shots and beers are already used.

Used to be our tradition up until this year. Mom's cousin always had a party right after trick or treating was over Saturday night. He'd have his chili and cheese dip. My mom was required to make bbq weenies and we had whatever else was brought. Plenty of candy & pop for kids and good assortment of alcoholic beverages. Occasionally he'd have some rowdy friends stop by puffing on joints, cigarettes, and cigars.
Yeah, I think I remember you mentioning that before. It's a fun night for a party. We did chili and pizza.

Well, I collected shots and beers, but the kids collected three 5-gallon buckets of candy.

We'll probably donate most of it. The candy, that is. Shots and beers are already used.

Any king size? I am sure you used all of the beer and shots

Any king size? I am sure you used all of the beer and shots
Quite a few, but honestly, I prefer the small sizes. I don't eat much candy, so one or two of the Halloween size is usually good for me.

Gotta save room for Grape Nuts. . .

FUCK YOU, PETER!

Quite a few, but honestly, I prefer the small sizes. I don't eat much candy, so one or two of the Halloween size is usually good for me.

Gotta save room for Grape Nuts. . .

FUCK YOU, PETER!

Grape Nuts

chris rock wtf GIF

Fucking Midwesterners out here trying to kill Halloween.

Fucking Midwesterners out here trying to kill Halloween.

The school sent out a stern letter warning that no kids are allowed to wear anything scary.

All you can do is shake your head at these helmet wearing pussies.

Yeah, I think I remember you mentioning that before. It's a fun night for a party. We did chili and pizza.
Enjoy it, as you don't realize how much you'll miss it once it's gone. We had one the weekend before with a different crew but it wasn't the same. Plus my nephew evidently was carrying a bug that got all of us sick a couple days later. I'm bound & determined next year will be better!

No face paint or anything over their head & face here plus other stipulations.

Some of these adults are more fragile & paranoid than the kids.