Halloween morning

Enjoy it, as you don't realize how much you'll miss it once it's gone.
I'm pretty good about that stuff. I spend a ton of time with my family.

In fact, I was a bit bummed last week, because my two older kids were planning to trick-or-treat with friends in other neighborhoods, so it was just going to be me, Mrs Redfoot and the youngest. Then something fell through with Slink Jr's plans and he asked if he could invite 10 kids over for a party. I didn't really want anything that big, but I agreed pretty quickly so he'd be around.

I appreciate that advice.

The school sent out a stern letter warning that no kids are allowed to wear anything scary.

All you can do is shake your head at these helmet wearing pussies.
Damn.

Ours said no masks, which kind of sucks.

In fact, I was a bit bummed last week, because my two older kids were planning to trick-or-treat with friends in other neighborhoods, so it was just going to be me, Mrs Redfoot and the youngest. Then something fell through with Slink Jr's plans and he asked if he could invite 10 kids over for a party. I didn't really want anything that big, but I agreed pretty quickly so he'd be around.

I don't think any of us expected that change to happen until 10 years from now. Cancer sucks! Going to chalk this year up to the unexpected blow and next year will be much better. Same with my parents' Super Bowl parties. They were huge too! So many people are either gone, moved away, life happenings like divorce & etc as well. Those were the good old days!

Damn.

Ours said no masks, which kind of sucks.

Like having a Christmas party without Santa hats.

The whole point of a costume is the mask part.

🙄

my two older kids were planning to trick-or-treat with friends in other neighborhoods, so it was just going to be me, Mrs Redfoot and the youngest.

That’s what my two oldest do too. Go off in packs of friends while I take the little guys around locally then help the wife pass out candy.

What a stupid "holiday". And LOL at all you sheep that perpetuate it

Your kids should be out working part time jobs selling insurance or tchotchke

What a stupid "holiday". And LOL at all you sheep that perpetuate it
Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

We are base camp this year for my youngest and her friends. Apparently our neighborhood is known for giving out “good candy”

finally... we can get past this stupid fucking holiday.

I'll be outside by the fire drinking beer, handing out candy and watching a movie on the blow up screen.

That is maximum effort for me.

my rule for Halloween is I'm not fucking driving.

finally... we can get past this stupid fucking holiday.

I'll be outside by the fire drinking beer, handing out candy and watching a movie on the blow up screen.

That is maximum effort for me.
Are you watching a skin flick again?