Happy Birthday Wednesday

Thats pretty stupid. If you want beer, go buy beer and then drink it. Fuck do you need an app for?
to record what you drink and to rate it and compare your drinking problem to your friends' drinking problems

I am about ready to call off Thanksgiving. We are moving in on the 5th and the Mrs didn't think she would be ready to host. So she asked her mom who then agreed. Then my BIL complained the house was too small. So we looked for a hall to rent to accommodate everyone. SHOCK OF SHOCKS the place is taken for Thanksgiving which is why you don't wait 3 weeks before.

Then the plan was move it to Friday and guess what the hall is available. Now we can't have it that day because of fucking Black Friday and someone has to work their weak assed HS minimum wage job. Mrs' family can't make a decision to save their lives and there is always drama

Fuck it

to record what you drink and to rate it and compare your drinking problem to your friends' drinking problems
So its a faggy millennial way to avoid sitting at the bar all day drinking with other people. Because you can drink by yourself and post shit?

I am about ready to call off Thanksgiving. We are moving in on the 5th and the Mrs didn't think she would be ready to host. So she asked her mom who then agreed. Then my BIL complained the house was too small. So we looked for a hall to rent to accommodate everyone. SHOCK OF SHOCKS the place is taken for Thanksgiving which is why you don't wait 3 weeks before.

Then the plan was move it to Friday and guess what the hall is available. Now we can't have it that day because of fucking Black Friday and someone has to work their weak assed HS minimum wage job. Mrs' family can't make a decision to save their lives and there is always drama

Fuck it
No one should be gathering for thanksgiving. Covid. Stop the spread.

So its a faggy millennial way to avoid sitting at the bar all day drinking with other people. Because you can drink by yourself and post shit?
no...I use it while sitting at the bar all day talking to the other degenerates....but only if I am drinking fun beers.

if I am drinking Miller Lites, I don't need to check in on that

Fuck it
Plan B. Move it back to your house. Get shitty drunk and tell off all of the family. Your wife will probably take away all of your alcohol and you’ll be banned from here, but Thanksgiving will no longer be a problem.

Sounds good to me

It shouldn't be that complicated. If you are trying to plan an event to accommodate everyone's schedule you are never going to get.

Here's a thought...celebrate Thanksgiving at your own fucking home

Wash your hands. Sit 6 feet away from the vampires. Wash your hands again for good measure.

Plan B. Move it back to your house. Get shitty drunk and tell off all of the family. Your wife will probably take away all of your alcohol and you’ll be banned from here, but Thanksgiving will no longer be a problem.
This has all kinds of possibilities!!!!

All I want for Thanksgiving is to eat good food, turn on football and fall asleep. I could care less about the rest

It’s just a bad idea. You don’t want to document that shit. Takes away plausible deniability.

My way: Wife “How many beers did you have?” Me “I don’t know. A couple”

This way: Wife “How many beers did you have?” Me “I don’t know. A couple” Her “Then why are there seven new entries on your app?”

Do you see the problem?

Back