Happy Birthday Wednesday

Crocs does in fact make Crocs
Sesame Street Reaction GIF by HBO Max

Did everyone know @Me Is gob? Did we clarify that?

Yes, I am leaving the board.

She is not going to ruin my life. While I have vented plenty in the past (and probably been too negative at times), she is a good influence in my life, and definitely out of my league.

She wasn't aware of things I was posting, and I should have not posted as personal information as I did. It would be better for us that I leave the board.

I don't care how much you bash me after this, but I would ask that you not post negatively towards her.

She is not going to ruin my life. While I have vented plenty in the past (and probably been too negative at times), she is a good influence in my life, and definitely out of my league.

She wasn't aware of things I was posting, and I should have not posted as personal information as I did. It would be better for us that I leave the board.

I don't care how much you bash me after this, but I would ask that you not post negatively towards her.

Baby don't go

But seriously wouldn't mind grabbing your number if you want to catch up some day soon. PM me if you trying to grab a game or something

Good luck man

Happy Birthday btw

Blink twice if she’s in the room.

will miss you, bud.

best of luck