Happy Birthday Wednesday

I debated not posting anything, but figured everybody would want to know he's gone.

Obviously I go back to gobucks with his Rivals days. This actually really sucks. Hopefully he finds his way back from time to time. Good dude.

ferris buellers day off movie quotes GIF
I don't like the smell of roses.

He/him is pussy/vagina whipped if true/accurate.
Eh.

He's probably just over the forum. Made it easy for him to complain about shit when everyone else is complaining about shit and realized it was affecting his actual outlook on his relationship with her. Now he's signed the paperwork and putting all his eggs in her basket, he's focusing on that.

Eh.

He's probably just over the forum. Made it easy for him to complain about shit when everyone else is complaining about shit and realized it was affecting his actual outlook on his relationship with her. Now he's signed the paperwork and putting all his eggs in her basket, he's focusing on that.

Im sure it will all work out.

Yes, I am leaving the board.

She is not going to ruin my life. While I have vented plenty in the past (and probably been too negative at times), she is a good influence in my life, and definitely out of my league.

She wasn't aware of things I was posting, and I should have not posted as personal information as I did. It would be better for us that I leave the board.

I don't care how much you bash me after this, but I would ask that you not post negatively towards her.

Sorry to preempt any goodbye thread you had planned.

Eh.

From a strictly biological standpoint, shouldn’t she be the one with eggs here?

Back