Happy Birthday Wednesday

Because I pimp their thread up that way, then pat themselves on the back.

Thanks for being part of history, Fish.

5C31E573-2FA9-4582-9512-84E7BF82418C.gif

She didn't want to come with me while I went looking for fish.

Sounds about right. Quite the legacy you’re leaving.

Sounds about right. Quite the legacy you’re leaving.
rhq.gif

@Flavortown Tebow almost 1000. With the clown car emptying here will might hit 1100 today.

C1753243-BB91-400C-9A24-B37E60FBB0F8.gif

That’s better.

A829B7BB-25E6-4683-84C9-58D2BB424EE5.gif

douche and lying bobby bass (-poster) both fans of leasing vehicles.

I finally see their connection.
We’ve saved a few grand by leasing and then buying the vehicle at a used price before the contract runs out.

But I know some people like to establish relationships with high priced local businesses that aren’t that hard to avoid. Those people are usually old and foolish. Especially old.

Look at this bird stuck in mid-air:

Yes, I am leaving the board.

She is not going to ruin my life. While I have vented plenty in the past (and probably been too negative at times), she is a good influence in my life, and definitely out of my league.

She wasn't aware of things I was posting, and I should have not posted as personal information as I did. It would be better for us that I leave the board.

I don't care how much you bash me after this, but I would ask that you not post negatively towards her.
You Broke My Heart GIF

Hello!

I hear a poster hear is having difficulty with others making slanderous claims about them. I am a Constitutional lawyer who has experience with the "winner" engaging in libel per se towards myself here.

Typical trolls. They're so miserable they have to attack other.

I encourage this poster being attacked with untruthful claims to join me in taking legal action on this troll den. Let's see how the "winners" take this.

I urge everybody to contact a lawyer and review this matter as soon as you can. It may have seemed like a joke, but it isn't anymore, and I am sure your attorney will tell you to take it very seriously.

A 3 pronged approach. And who knows how many defendants there will be on the criminal prong? And who knows how many defendants involved in civil litigation?

Some people are about to become infamous.

Anybody who published questionable material, on the criminal or civil level, many of you, arguably should be begging to be banned yourselves, ironically. Although you can't really unring a bell; the damage is already done.
I urge everybody to contact a lawyer and review this matter as soon as you can. It may have seemed like a joke, but it isn't anymore, and I am sure your attorney will tell you to take it very seriously.

Sincerely. A very motivated California Attorney at Law.