Happy Birthday Wednesday

Hello!

I hear a poster hear is having difficulty with others making slanderous claims about them. I am a Constitutional lawyer who has experience with the "winner" engaging in libel per se towards myself here.

Typical trolls. They're so miserable they have to attack other.

I encourage this poster being attacked with untruthful claims to join me in taking legal action on this troll den. Let's see how the "winners" take this.

I urge everybody to contact a lawyer and review this matter as soon as you can. It may have seemed like a joke, but it isn't anymore, and I am sure your attorney will tell you to take it very seriously.

A 3 pronged approach. And who knows how many defendants there will be on the criminal prong? And who knows how many defendants involved in civil litigation?

Some people are about to become infamous.

Anybody who published questionable material, on the criminal or civil level, many of you, arguably should be begging to be banned yourselves, ironically. Although you can't really unring a bell; the damage is already done.
I urge everybody to contact a lawyer and review this matter as soon as you can. It may have seemed like a joke, but it isn't anymore, and I am sure your attorney will tell you to take it very seriously.

Sincerely. A very motivated California Attorney at Law.

With gob's reputation's value set at approx $0.27 I'll overpay by buying him a beer if he can come out and play.

Hello!

I hear a poster hear is having difficulty with others making slanderous claims about them. I am a Constitutional lawyer who has experience with the "winner" engaging in libel per se towards myself here.

I encourage this poster being attacked with untruthful claims to join me in taking legal action on this troll den. Let's see how the "winners" take this.

A 3 pronged approach. And who knows how many defendants there will be on the criminal prong? And who knows how many defendants involved in civil litigation?

Anybody who published questionable material, on the criminal or civil level, many of you, arguably should be begging to be banned yourselves, ironically. Although you can't really unring a bell; the damage is already done.

Hi @Fog, how are you?

Hello!

1637733753314.gif

So…we arrived on a long winded overnight flights to Munich yesterday, where I promptly lost my phone. Gone.

I’ve got a new phone with prepaid plan that does most things in German. So, I’m enriching myself.

This just serves as notice if @HammerDown wonders who the hell was trying to log in unsuccessful from Germany multiple times last night.

So…we arrived on a long winded overnight flights to Munich yesterday, where I promptly lost my phone. Gone.

I’ve got a new phone with prepaid plan that does most things in German. So, I’m enriching myself.

This just serves as notice if @HammerDown wonders who the hell was trying to log in unsuccessful from Germany multiple times last night.

enjoy man!

Happy birthday everybody.

FC6E2AE4-22F5-4918-BD7F-82F8405D8668.gif

Yes, I am leaving the board.

She is not going to ruin my life. While I have vented plenty in the past (and probably been too negative at times), she is a good influence in my life, and definitely out of my league.

She wasn't aware of things I was posting, and I should have not posted as personal information as I did. It would be better for us that I leave the board.

I don't care how much you bash me after this, but I would ask that you not post negatively towards her.

Oh FFS no one gives a fuck Dummy! She's not going to ruin your life but looks like she will rule it for the foreseeable future. Please turn in your man-card and refrain from entering any public men's lavatory from this day forward.

I'm envious. Would love to be over there!

At the skating rink w the twins for a school party. HOLE. E. SHIT. It’s a fucking battle zone out there. Kids just SLAMMING into the wood floor right and left. It’s unreal.

Whoever invented those PVC pipe skating walker things obviously has an outstanding sense of humor.

Last edited:
I'm envious. Would love to be over there!
It was a blast. Just got back into the house just now. 23 hours from the hotel in Munich to our doorstep. With five kids 12-21 (and two with special needs). But the kids did great. Lots of amazing memories in Paris and Munich.

Bought a new phone from T-Mobile Germany with the insight I can just have a US Sim put in it. Will find out if that’s true tomorrow.

So no one will see weird IPs coming from Europe any longer lol

Hoopla Hall of Fame thread

Seriously an eleventy-hundred on the Cringe-o-Meter. She must still have his nuts in her purse.

Drama Club No GIF by Nickelodeon