Harbaugh facing 4 game suspension

Those 4 games would be East Carolina, Bowling Green, UNLV & Rutgers. Not too expensive.
BasicSmugAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

about a cheeseburger though. I support lying to the NCAA about paying for cheeseburgers.

Tell the truth and nothing happens probably. Pretty simple.

I'm sure you had no problem when Tressel lied then?

Tell the truth and nothing happens probably. Pretty simple.

I'm sure you had no problem when Tressel lied then?
At this point, I support all member schools lying to the NCAA.

Lying is lying.
One was systemic lying. The other was lying about not remembering a single instance. But I now look back and think that Tressel should have lied to those bastards. The SEC is handing out bags of money and they're going after nonsense.

Lies bring wins yippee!!!

Match that Slowhio State!!

One was systemic lying. The other was lying about not remembering a single instance. But I now look back and think that Tressel should have lied to those bastards. The SEC is handing out bags of money and they're going after nonsense.
You’re handing out money too big boy and pretending like you don’t doesn’t make it not true.

Every major program in the country has been doing it for years.

Systemic lying? One email... Its the single instance Harbs was caught, not all that he did. Cesspool up north.