Harbaugh facing 4 game suspension

Systemic lying? One email... Its the single instance Harbs was caught, not all that he did. Cesspool up north.
Tennessee just got a slap on the wrist for 200 level 1 infractions.

Bill Self, accused of five level 1 violations, got suspended for four games or 13% of the college basketball regular season.

Jim Harbaugh, accused of one level 1 violation, is potentially being suspended for four games or 33% of the college football regular season.

Oh the MI way, but look over there and see how bad they are. Noting to see at poor old MI...

Thread about Harbaugh buying a recruit a cheeseburger quickly fills with indignant Ohio State fans comparing it to Jim Tressel's decade of fraud and rampant duplicity. :laugh:

I was just pointing out how rabid Michigan fans were wanting Tressel's head for lying to the NCAA. But we are supposed to give Harbs a free pass now because Simple Jim apparently cant remember good.

The funny part of this of course is that Michigan "negotiated" this suspension. Lmao!!

No balls. The SEC just tells them to fuck off and they say ok. Michigan bends over for them.

I was just pointing out how rabid Michigan fans were wanting Tressel's head for lying to the NCAA. But we are supposed to give Harbs a free pass now because Simple Jim apparently cant remember good.
Because, at the time, that "thing" Tressel was lying about was being advertised to recruits as an improper benefit for years.

What we're talking about here(in the era of NIL mind you) is two recruits taking an unofficial visit to town during NCAA covid restrictions, and meeting Harbaugh for lunch where he bought 1 of them a cheeseburger. When asked about the receipt for the cheeseburger, Harbaugh said he didn't remember. This is stupid on so many levels. That "I don't remember" is being considered a lie. Which, again, is stupid on so many levels.

Last edited:
Where did I do that?

hammer's all like, a'bu-a'bu-a'bu-a'but tRrrReesSsSeLL!!!! tuh-tuh-taaaaTToOoOoss!!"

and the rest of us are all like

don-jock-napoleon-dynamite.gif

Their coach got a 6-year-show cause penalty.
They lost 18 scholarships
Paid 8 million penalty
Vacated 11 wins

Your guy would have gotten a secondary violation but he lied so he gets to sit for 4 games.

Bruce Pearl lied about having some players at his house for a Bar BQ (which isn't illegal anymore) and lost his job, sat for two years and has to read articles every year about how dirty he is.

You need to get a grip this ain't that big of a deal.