Harbaugh facing 4 game suspension

Their coach got a 6-year-show cause penalty.
They lost 18 scholarships
Paid 8 million penalty
Vacated 11 wins

Your guy would have gotten a secondary violation but he lied so he gets to sit for 4 games.

Bruce Pearl lied about having some players at his house for a Bar BQ (which isn't illegal anymore) and lost his job, sat for two years and has to read articles every year about how dirty he is.

You need to get a grip this ain't that big of a deal.
Yeah, their FORMER coach got sanctioned...a coach they fired because he sucked on the field and that penalty never impacted the school. And you lost what, a few scholarships every year? I'd gladly vacate the 2020 season. And, again, we're comparing 200+ level 1 infractions to 1 -- and that one being, he "lied" IE said "I don't remember" in regards to a receipt about a cheeseburger?

As for Pearl, he was fired for "cumulative " offenses: Vols ax Pearl as men's coach amid NCAA probe

I'm not too worried about it, I just hate the NCAA and the nonsense they're pushing these days.

Those tats really made those players fast...
Certainly didn't impact the on the field performance, but also probably did impact recruits that may have gone elsewhere. that's ultimately why schools pay kids impermissible benefit s most of the time.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Certainly didn't impact the on the field performance, but also probably did impact recruits that may have gone elsewhere. that's ultimately why schools pay kids impermissible benefit s most of the time.
So exactly what Harbs did. I got it.

Those 4 games would be East Carolina, Bowling Green, UNLV & Rutgers. Not too expensive.
So you’re saying those teams have a chance!

Good to see the NCAA serving their institutions well..
Quite a history of dumb NCAA violations for years ... go after big stuff, not shit like tattoos, cheeseburgers or whatever Tennessee's former coach did. Tennessee (or any other team) vacating games pisses me off because those players fought hard on the field to win. Now we are going to suspend a coach for lying, when we are going to fight and hate people for voting for liars (regardless of political affiliation).

LET'S PLAY FOOTBALL.