Harbaugh facing 4 game suspension

So they got all this just for the hamburger incident? And they're not done with the other stuff yet?

Correct

"The committee will not discuss further details in the case to protect the integrity of the ongoing process, as the committee's final decision — including potential violations and penalties for the former coach — is pending."

Correct

"The committee will not discuss further details in the case to protect the integrity of the ongoing process, as the committee's final decision — including potential violations and penalties for the former coach — is pending."
That's not the "other stuff" we're talking about. Michigan concluded it's part in the nothingburger. They haven't said how they're punishing harbaugh yet. That's all that means.

That's not the "other stuff" we're talking about. Michigan concluded it's part in the nothingburger. They haven't said how they're punishing harbaugh yet. That's all that means.

Do you know what the word "including" means?

Jump through your mental gymnastics hoops all you want. :facepalm:

Do you know what the word "including" means?

Jump through your mental gymnastics hoops all you want. :facepalm:
Apparently you don't because that statement is absolutely not about signgate at all. The NCAA and Michigan have concluded the case and penalties to the school for burger gate. That statement has absolutely nothing to do with sign stealing, and everything to do with the committee's action on Harbaugh related to burger gate still pending.

Basically Michigan has admitted wrongdoing and has presented their self imposed punishment to the NCAA who considers it an "ongoing process" for the school, "including" for it's former coach.

And this has nothing to do with the improper scouting issue.

More to come.

Apparently you don't because that statement is absolutely not about signgate at all. The NCAA and Michigan have concluded the case and penalties to the school for burger gate. That statement has absolutely nothing to do with sign stealing, and everything to do with the committee's action on Harbaugh related to burger gate still pending.

That's what I said, you flaming idiot.

Basically Michigan has admitted wrongdoing and has presented their self imposed punishment to the NCAA who considers it an "ongoing process" for the school, "including" for it's former coach.
The ongoing process is Harbaugh. If you remember, Harbaugh and the NCAA had almost agreed on a 4 game suspension when Harbaugh did something, ignored that suggestion and took a 3 game suspension instead. The ongoing punishment and violations for Harbaugh are indeed separate (that's apparently the deal Michigan struck). It was assumed that if Harbaugh stayed, he may have had a game or two tacked onto this season as well.

The statement reads that the violations for cheeseburger-gate, improper contact with recruits, and improper training during covid have been admitted to by Michigan and that Michigan will self impose some punishment.

However, the NCAA has not made a final decision on Michigan's self imposed punishment and may levy more "including" any punishment for Harbaugh.

The ongoing process is Harbaugh. If you remember, Harbaugh and the NCAA had almost agreed on a 4 game suspension when Harbaugh did something, ignored that suggestion and took a 3 game suspension instead. The ongoing punishment and violations for Harbaugh are indeed separate (that's apparently the deal Michigan struck). It was assumed that if Harbaugh stayed, he may have had a game or two tacked onto this season as well.

That's not what it says, dipshit. It says "including" Harbaugh.

The NCAA has not concluded the issue on whether or not they'll accept Michigan's self imposed punishment.

"Including" the Harbaugh self imposed suspension portion.

The NCAA put that statement in there because Harbaugh fled.

The statement reads that the violations for cheeseburger-gate, improper contact with recruits, and improper training during covid have been admitted to by Michigan and that Michigan will self impose some punishment.

However, the NCAA has not made a final decision on Michigan's self imposed punishment and may levy more "including" any punishment for Harbaugh.

The praying continues?

Nothingburger turns out to be....nothingburger

To the new MI fans, MI admitting to a lvl 1 and taking punishment is a "nothingburger". I love the new anything for the W program and fans.

That's not what it says, dipshit. It says "including" Harbaugh.

The NCAA has not concluded the issue on whether or not they'll accept Michigan's self imposed punishment.

"Including" the Harbaugh self imposed suspension portion.

The NCAA put that statement in there because Harbaugh fled.
Derp. You seem confused because you didn't read the first paragraph, which states

A Committee on Infractions panel has approved the agreement. One former coach did not participate in the agreement, and that portion of the case will be considered separately by the Committee on Infractions, after which the committee will release its full decision.

The praying continues?

Not sure what that means?

I have no bias on Michigan's behalf like a Michigan fan does. I don't twist what I read and use mental gymnastics to make it sound like it's done and over, when the rhetoric is clearly written to indicate it's not over for the university to "include" any actions against Harbaugh.
Nowhere in that statement does it say they're done with the university. They simply agreed to what Michigan self imposed and that any further punishment is under review "including" any punishment for Harbaugh.

I'm not bashing on Michigan for their improper actions during covid. Nebraska themselves violated rules during covid.
However, this is how an NCAA statement reads when the NCAA has closed an issue.

Not sure what that means?

I have no bias on Michigan's behalf like a Michigan fan does. I don't twist what I read and use mental gymnastics to make it sound like it's done and over, when the rhetoric is clearly written to indicate it's not over for the university to "include" any actions against Harbaugh.
Nowhere in that statement does it say they're done with the university. They simply agreed to what Michigan self imposed and that any further punishment is under review "including" any punishment for Harbaugh.

I'm not bashing on Michigan for their improper actions during covid. Nebraska themselves violated rules during covid.
However, this is how an NCAA statement reads when the NCAA has closed an issue.

For this issue it says they're done with the university.

A Committee on Infractions panel has approved the agreement.

and not done with this issue relating to harbaugh:
One former coach did not participate in the agreement, and that portion of the case will be considered separately by the Committee on Infractions, after which the committee will release its full decision.
So it sounds like they are probably going to give Harbaugh some lengthy show cause that won't matter because he's a coach in the NFL now. (unlike the other coaches who all got 1 year show causes that won't matter)

Derp. You seem confused because you didn't read the first paragraph, which states

One more time for the back of the class.......

The NCAA simply approved Michigan's self imposed punishment.

Let me translate it for you..........

"OK fine. However, we're still considering punishment above and beyond your self imposed punishment, "including" any punishment levied on your coach" - NCAA

One more time for the back of the class.......

The NCAA simply approved Michigan's self imposed punishment.

Let me translate it for you..........

"OK fine. However, we're still considering punishment above and beyond your self imposed punishment, "including" any punishment levied on your coach" - NCAA
No. That's in fact not what it means. I'm not sure how you could even suggest otherwise. "The NCAA is accepting your punishment, but also not accepting your punishment" is actually fucking stupid and you're stupid for suggesting this is what that means.

This means Harbaugh didn't participate, Harbaugh is going to be punished separately and the Michigan/school aspect of this is done.

If the NCAA didn't accept the school's punishment, and was going to consider further punishment on top of that, they wouldn't fucking accept it genius.

For this issue it says they're done with the university.

and not done with this issue relating to harbaugh:

So it sounds like they are probably going to give Harbaugh some lengthy show cause that won't matter because he's a coach in the NFL now. (unlike the other coaches who all got 1 year show causes that won't matter)

They simply approved of Michigan's self imposed portion. They then said any "final decision" is an "ongoing process".

If the "ongoing process" for the "final decision" were only about Harbaugh, then there would be no need for the word "including".

"Including" - i.e. As Well As