Harbaugh facing 4 game suspension

It looks like MI University saw enough proof to suspend.
Michigan is just doing damage control. My problem is the amount of things that are bullshit and/or minor. Has nothing to do with Michigan and everything to do with the NCAA who can't even handle males playing in Women's Athletics.

Michigan is just doing damage control. My problem is the amount of things that are bullshit and/or minor. Has nothing to do with Michigan and everything to do with the NCAA who can't even handle males playing in Women's Athletics.
I cant diagree, the NCAA seems to focus on the wrong things too often. Realistically Harbs infractions are very minor in the big picture. Its just fun to screw with you MI fans some.

I cant diagree, the NCAA seems to focus on the wrong things too often. Realistically Harbs infractions are very minor in the big picture. Its just fun to screw with you MI fans some.
I'm good with that and I respect and understand, but the NCAA just pisses me off. I used Tressel as an example because he is my most hated buckeye and he was wronged by the idiots who can't say Women's Athletics is for Woman alone.

I'm good with that and I respect and understand, but the NCAA just pisses me off. I used Tressel as an example because he is my most hated buckeye and he was wronged by the idiots who can't say Women's Athletics is for Woman alone.
I dont see he was wronged. He had a chance early on to fix the issue but chose to ignore. Was firing the right punishment, I dont know but he did bring it upon himself.
I think the NCAA likes to go after the low hanging fruit so they can seem relevant still. They tend to ignore the big issues.

I dont see he was wronged. He had a chance early on to fix the issue but chose to ignore. Was firing the right punishment, I dont know but he did bring it upon himself.
I think the NCAA likes to go after the low hanging fruit so they can seem relevant still. They tend to ignore the big issues.

Has Missouri been put on probation yet?

Not a Missouri fan so I dont keep track of them.

It's a running joke, Missouri always seems to be the whipping boy for the NCAA so people call to punish them for things done by other programs.

Mike Houston's Pirates gonna...

BasicSmugAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

Nothingburger turns out to be....nothingburger

Michigan getting a fine and probation for the level 1 violation RE lying about buying a kid a cheeseburger during a covid banned period.

Oh. Well NCAA gotta get that money while it can, I suppose

So they got all this just for the hamburger incident? And they're not done with the other stuff yet?
NCAA hasn't said a word on the "other stuff". Michigan hasn't even received a notice of any allegations.