• Chicago

• Atlanta

• Carolina

• New England

• Las Vegas

• LA - Chargers

• I like eating potato salad at gay orgies

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going with the NFC and Washington it avoids head-to-head with his brother, stays close to family and Washington has the second-highest cap space on the board.

My first instinct is that Mark Davis will outbid everyone else for Harbaugh's services.

Quite honestly, I'm not sure why Minter isn't getting more talk.

Wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to go after another shot in the NFL.

He got Michigan back to the biggest stage and won the biggest trophy, he's a legend there even if he decides to leave. Personally, I would find it hard to leave. Expectations will always be sky high in Ann Arbor now (not that they weren't already), but unless a really plum NFL gig comes up with a franchise that already has a good young QB and roster, I'd stay.

Wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to go after another shot in the NFL.

He got Michigan back to the biggest stage and won the biggest trophy, he's a legend there even if he decides to leave. Personally, I would find it hard to leave. Expectations will always be sky high in Ann Arbor now (not that they weren't already), but unless a really plum NFL gig comes up with a franchise that already has a good young QB and roster, I'd stay.
Not to mention, his "quirks" are tolerated in Ann Arbor. Outside of Ann Arbor that tends to rub people the wrong way after a few seasons.

Not to mention, his "quirks" are tolerated in Ann Arbor. Outside of Ann Arbor that tends to rub people the wrong way after a few seasons.

True. Fact of the matter is NFL jobs are normally open for a reason: the team (and sometimes the whole franchise) is a dumpster fire.

Now, if the Cowboys fart and fall down in the playoffs again, then Jerry will probably fire McCarthy. I would call Jim a fool for not at least tossing his hat in that ring.

He's getting out of Dodge before the shit hits the fan.

Titans just opened and that would be the job to take.

If he's in it for the bag, he'll be the Raiders' new coach.

If he's in it for what makes the most football sense and is the best fit, he'll be the next Tennessee Titans or Washington Coach.

I'm going with the NFC and Washington it avoids head-to-head with his brother, stays close to family and Washington has the second-highest cap space on the board.
I think he will go to the AFC. He wants to build a team to play his brother in the SB.

The Chargers have their franchise QB and some pieces. Both are in Cali. Makes sense.

The Chargers owner will prove he isn't cheap like his daddy.

Go Chargers Go on Make a GIF

I think he will go to the AFC. He wants to build a team to play his brother in the SB.

The Chargers have their franchise QB and some pieces. Both are in Cali. Makes sense.

The Chargers owner will prove he isn't cheap like his daddy.

Go Chargers Go on Make a GIF
Ravens are AFC North so to play his brother in the SB he has to go NFC.

Tennessee… Titans that is

Can't believe you guys aren't talking about the Browns head coach opening?

Oh...shit

He needs to go to the Bears. Then Green Bay can kick some humility into him.
I don't want that. Not with the pieces Chicago has in place already and the draft capital they have to spend.

Jim Harbaugh is close with his brother John, and probably wouldn't mind living near him.

Jim is also very competitive with John and would probably like to face him in the Super Bowl again.

So... the Washington Commanders would fit very well.

If he's in it for the bag, he'll be the Raiders' new coach.

If he's in it for what makes the most football sense and is the best fit, he'll be the next Tennessee Titans or Washington Coach.

Not sure the Raiders will shell out big time for a coach again. They are still.paying Gruden and McDaniels a lot of money.

I think they have to give Pierce a chance. Locker room loves him and they might still be having regrets about letting Bisaccia go

Jim Harbaugh is close with his brother John, and probably wouldn't mind living near him.

Jim is also very competitive with John and would probably like to face him in the Super Bowl again.

So... the Washington Commanders would fit very well.
Well, my jeweler's cousin is friends with a guy who played baseball with Jim's aunt's Godchild and they live in Boise Idaho but love to travel to Vegas a couple of times a year so the Raiders would be a good fit.

True. Fact of the matter is NFL jobs are normally open for a reason: the team (and sometimes the whole franchise) is a dumpster fire.

Now, if the Cowboys fart and fall down in the playoffs again, then Jerry will probably fire McCarthy. I would call Jim a fool for not at least tossing his hat in that ring.
No no no.

That would be oil and water mixing.

Despite the glory and prestige of the job, Jerry is too much of a meddling meddling meddling meddling meddling meddling meddling MEDDLING MF-er that would drive a guy like Harbaugh insane.

Jim has to work for an organization that will give him the keys and leave him the hell alone.