• Carolina

• New England

• Las Vegas

• LA - Chargers

• I like eating potato salad at gay orgies

Results are only viewable after voting.
i did because sending him to a cheaters hell wasn't a option
8bw6rr.jpg

I think he will go to the AFC. He wants to build a team to play his brother in the SB.

The Chargers have their franchise QB and some pieces. Both are in Cali. Makes sense.

The Chargers owner will prove he isn't cheap like his daddy.

Go Chargers Go on Make a GIF
Fail.

Why did I have in my mind John was the 49ers coach :facepalm: Baltimore. He will strive to face him in the AFCCG

Problem is he will never get there.

It's won't be about money if Harbaugh goes. It would be about something to prove and his own ego.
Having the financial support of a billionaire as a college football coach can be quite helpful...

True. Fact of the matter is NFL jobs are normally open for a reason: the team (and sometimes the whole franchise) is a dumpster fire.

Now, if the Cowboys fart and fall down in the playoffs again, then Jerry will probably fire McCarthy. I would call Jim a fool for not at least tossing his hat in that ring.
The problem with the Cowpies is that Jerrah is the Owner/GM/Head Coach/Waterboy and car parker. If he joined the Pies, he'd have to glue his lips firmly to Jerrah's arse and shut his face for 3 token years.

Having the financial support of a billionaire as a college football coach can be quite helpful...

I don't disagree but Harbaugh was getting whatever number he wanted after this season anyway from Michigan. I wouldnt put money on him leaving like others seem to want to do but if he does, it was never going to be bc Michigan didn't offer him enough, ross or no ross

I don't disagree but Harbaugh was getting whatever number he wanted after this season anyway from Michigan. I wouldnt put money on him leaving like others seem to want to do but if he does, it was never going to be bc Michigan didn't offer him enough, ross or no ross
If he leaves it will because he wants to prove himself on the biggest stage or he’s tired of the NCAA’s bullshit. It ain’t gonna be about money.

If he leaves it will because he wants to prove himself on the biggest stage or he’s tired of the NCAA’s bullshit. It ain’t gonna be about money.
I'm just not sure the NFL's bullshit is any better. Vrabel was coach of the year in 2021, and fired in 2023. Urban failed at the Jags and was fired within a single season; and Harbaugh is known for his antics/rubbing higher ups the wrong way. IDK man, is that a risk he wants to take? Sure, he might be able to get to a superbowl or he could go out like John Beilein.....he's now basically unfireable at Michigan, has control over everything, support from regents, the president and alumni....

but who knows, maybe he just wants to live in Cali.