• Carolina

• New England

• Las Vegas

• LA - Chargers

• I like eating potato salad at gay orgies

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hard to move spring ball back to March if you're in the NFL

Hard to move spring ball back to March if you're in the NFL
Yeah but moving it back on the schedule really helps the new coach hire a staff and get prepared before spring practice.

Yeah but moving it back on the schedule really helps the new coach hire a staff and get prepared before spring practice.
The new coach is already on the staff.

True. Fact of the matter is NFL jobs are normally open for a reason: the team (and sometimes the whole franchise) is a dumpster fire.

Now, if the Cowboys fart and fall down in the playoffs again, then Jerry will probably fire McCarthy. I would call Jim a fool for not at least tossing his hat in that ring.

I don't think that is necessarily the case with the job openings this season. Washington, Chicago, Atlanta, Tennessee, LA, and even Vegas have pieces to work with and all are just a win or two off from playoff contention. Now Carolina and New England, they arent in good shape, with Carolina being the worst bc they don't even have draft capital at the moment

I don't think that is necessarily the case with the job openings this season. Washington, Chicago, Atlanta, Tennessee, LA, and even Vegas have pieces to work with and all are just a win or two off from playoff contention. Now Carolina and New England, they arent in good shape, with Carolina being the worst bc they don't even have draft capital at the moment

Big no on Washington and I don't think Tennessee has much. I'd be out on Atlanta too.

Chicago is a maybe just because they have such an interesting draft position this coming season.

Problem with the LA Chargers isnt with their QB, its just generally the whole situation they're in. Sharing the stadium in a city where they have basically no real support. Every game is a road game...its just a weird situation. I don't think I'd want to go anywhere near the Raiders org either.

Obviously up to whatever Jim wants to do. Stay at Michigan where he's a legend but deal with the increased pressure to win and all the NCAA crap. Or, go to the NFL where there probably won't initially be the same level of pressure to win...at least the first season, but deal with all the NFL crap and with a team/organization that is probably not ready to win.

Big no on Washington and I don't think Tennessee has much. I'd be out on Atlanta too.

Chicago is a maybe just because they have such an interesting draft position this coming season.

Problem with the LA Chargers isnt with their QB, its just generally the whole situation they're in. Sharing the stadium in a city where they have basically no real support. Every game is a road game...its just a weird situation. I don't think I'd want to go anywhere near the Raiders org either.

Obviously up to whatever Jim wants to do. Stay at Michigan where he's a legend but deal with the increased pressure to win and all the NCAA crap. Or, go to the NFL where there probably won't initially be the same level of pressure to win...at least the first season, but deal with all the NFL crap and with a team/organization that is probably not ready to win.
If Harbaugh goes, I want him to go to the Browns -- because it would be god damn hilarious for Ohio State fans to have to root for him.

If Harbaugh goes, I want him to go to the Browns -- because it would be god damn hilarious for Ohio State fans to have to root for him.

If he goes to the Raiders, I'd have to do it. I don't want to, but I would

That can be your opinion but you can't define any of those organizations I mentioned as dumpster fires, not currently anyway

That can be your opinion but you can't define any of those organizations I mentioned as dumpster fires, not currently anyway

I guess we will see what Washington looks like going forward, but they were the definition of dumpster fire under Dan Snyder.

If that happens, it won't be this year!

Not sure the Raiders will shell out big time for a coach again. They are still.paying Gruden and McDaniels a lot of money.
I used to believe these owners didn’t get rich just throwing money away. They’ve proven me wrong.

Same for colleges. Exhibits 1 and 1A. Notre Dame for old fatty and A&M for Jimbo.

I see this differently.

Washington has new ownership and the second best salary cap room in the league. They have done the demo and ready for you to pick players and build it how you want.

Tennessee is really a QB away from competing for a playoff spot and he might be on the team. Problem is their owner wants control by committee and Harbaugh won’t like that.

Chargers have terrible ownership and it’s been an issue for years. Hard to win there even with players.

Carolina has terrible ownership and a cap problem.

Atlanta is interesting but it would take the right guy and some luck.

Down goes Chicago (one of the legitimate contenders)

Why am I the only one that chose potato salad with gay orgies?