Hard to belive Lamelo Ball may go #1

Last I heard is Ball could go #2 because he had an impressive workout for GS. Anyone else?

It's been interesting with him. I've seen him as high as #1 and as low as #8. It's hard to know how much of it is teams not being sold on him (it's a fairly weak draft) or if they're afraid Lavar will start his shit again like he did with Lonzo in L.A.

It's been interesting with him. I've seen him as high as #1 and as low as #8. It's hard to know how much of it is teams not being sold on him (it's a fairly weak draft) or if they're afraid Lavar will start his shit again like he did with Lonzo in L.A.
Lavar is running out of sons. If he's smart this time he'll stfu and stay out of it.

I don't think there's any chance Melo falls out of the top 3. Worst case is if he falls to #3 and Charlotte still doesn't want him, there will be a lot of teams trying to trade up for him.

His dad obviously has a lingering affect on how we view him, but LaMelo is a very good prospect in this draft. At worst I think he becomes a better scoring/worse defending version of Ricky Rubio. The upside is there and he's a 6'7" PG with great vision and a great handle.

He definitely seems to have a feel for the game. From the little I've seen, he has excellent vision and elite passing skills. In that respect, he's as good as Lonzo, imo.

His shot needs work, but it's better than Lonzo's. But Lonzo is a much better defender.

If the kid works hard, I think he'll be really good. Also, Lavar seems to be keeping his mouth shut re: LaMelo, so that should help as well. He won't have people targeting him the way they did Lonzo.