Headlight Fluid

One bulb out, how many do you change?

• I change the one that isn't burnt out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Are the Depends for absorbing this made-up liquid that these liars are putting in their lightbulbs?
so, you kind of get it. hence why i was disappointed in the thread in general. i just want to shoot the shit in my current state and this is the top thread? fucking annoying.

Are the Depends for absorbing this made-up liquid that these liars are putting in their lightbulbs?
depends on the vehicle, and how old it is. If its a newer vehicle, and when I change on they look the same, then I only do one. If the car is older, and I know they are going to look fucky, then yes I do both.

so, you kind of get it. hence why i was disappointed in the thread in general. i just want to shoot the shit in my current state and this is the top thread? fucking annoying.
So this whole thread is a LIE AND A FARCE?! That fucking @ill. :tsk:

Fuck this thread.

What's your favorite karaoke song?

So this whole thread is a LIE AND A FARCE?! That fucking @ill. :tsk:

Fuck this thread.

What's your favorite karaoke song?
in another thread i said i would go with the counting crows Mr. Jones, but in real life i'd probably go with the bobby dylans subterranean homesick blues, as i can't sing for shit and that'd be a quick hitter i could mumble through.

on the real @moxie , you know stop signs with white borders are optional, right?

hence the california stop, you're in the right state.
Correct. And yellow lights should be changed to pink to indicate that you should hurry up, not slow down.

I think stop signs in general are suggestions.

I always stop dead, in case some moron who doesn't isn't...

Speed limits on the other hand are suggestions, like things to do with Rice Krispies...

I am pleased with this thread, @Bender

After you change the first one, you won't want to change the second one anyway.

And why would you replace a perfectly good bulb.

It's retarded.

I refill with halogen fluid when one light is out. They all may not need a refill, but I manage to make my knuckles bleed when I lift the hood. Best to minimize that.

It's also a good trigger to change the air in the tires. The air goes bad right around the same time.

I refill with halogen fluid when one light is out. They all may not need a refill, but I manage to make my knuckles bleed when I lift the hood. Best to minimize that.

It's also a good trigger to change the air in the tires. The air goes bad right around the same time.
So you just too off the fluid as opposed to doing a full change out?

Just run the high beams. All these peckerwoods driving around in these ridiculously bright aftermarket lights anyways, nobody will really know the difference

GM products constantly have running lights burnt out. I'm not sure what the hell they're doing wrong. I was not happy she bought another GM with her last purchase

GM products constantly have running lights burnt out.

Their pickups have been doing this for 20 years.
There is always a lamp out somewhere.

Makes you wonder what's wrong that you can't see.
Actually, I don't wonder about it at all. They suck

Their pickups have been doing this for 20 years.
There is always a lamp out somewhere.

Makes you wonder what's wrong that you can't see.
Actually, I don't wonder about it at all. They suck

I'm not a big conspiracy guy but I've heard people say they do that to build service business for their dealerships. Bring it in for a running light and then they recommend new brake pads, etc....

Got pulled over tonight because my other headlight ran out of headlight fluid.

I knew I should have done a full change out.