Headlight Fluid

One bulb out, how many do you change?

• I change the one that isn't burnt out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got pulled over tonight because my other headlight ran out of headlight fluid.

I knew I should have done a full change out.
Ya know, if yer out of headlight fluid en sech, pee will work just fine as a substitute. Just pop the hood and pee into the headlight receptacle

Ya know, if yer out of headlight fluid en sech, pee will work just fine as a substitute. Just pop the hood and pee into the headlight receptacle
Right in front in the police man?

If you're going to drink and drive, always fix those things
Had no idea it was out until he told me. Everything looked fine with my fog lights filling in for the out headlight.

Which is why I'm going back to my original question, should I have changed both reservoirs when the first one ran dry? The second one was bound to go out soon

I hate this thread so much.

• Funny!
Reactions: ill
Meme Lol GIF by ChrisFix

I hate this thread so much.
I was gonna add some transmission fluid to may car, but I can't figure out how to get the top of the floor shifter off to access the fill hole.

I was gonna add some transmission fluid to may car, but I can't figure out how to get the top of the floor shifter off to access the fill hole.
Angry Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

While you are 'right there' with the blinker fluid, it's always advisable to check the fuel pump linkage.

I remember one of my boys coming home from college for the weekend and telling me one of his headlights would barely light up and it looked like it was filled with water. I looked at him a bit funny and said let's go check it out. We get to his shitty old Camry and I take a look and ask him "do you know why it looks like it's filled with water?" He shrugs :noidea: and I tell him "because it is! He asks me how much I thought it would cost to fix and I got my cordless drill out of my truck and drilled a couple of 1/8' holes at the bottom of the lens, watched the water drain out and told him I'd send him a bill :laugh3:

And never get stranded on the side of the road because you forgot to backwash your fuel filter.

And never get stranded on the side of the road because you forgot to backwash your fuel filter.
I run my oil filter through the dishwasher every time I do an oil change